wings of heart part 1

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Suzanne, Jun 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. An 'angle' ?????

2. Suzanne.. It may be the device you are using that is causing line breaks to not show up when you copy and paste..

After you copy and paste, before you hit post, you may want to hit "enter" on where the sentences might form a break.,

Like this.,

The winter blood moon rises high and an angle and a wolf ride across the night sky

the wolf howls to the night's moon and the angle cries without the love that will come home soon

and man has changed into beast once more for the angle and the wolf shall meet again a new knight will rise once more

the winter blood moon will rise again and the angle and wolf shall meet again

3. Oh and I think you meant Angel.. Not angle..

Good poem..

4. I had awoke from a dreamful sleep it was early morning and the sky was the brightest blue and I was getting ready for an evening stroll around through the city i looked at the mirror and smiled as my white wings unfurled around me I walked out of my room and I walked down the stairs to the kitchen and I made some breakfast for myself I touched the bright crimson red necklace that I was wearing it was given to me by my mother she died just after I was born i sighed softly as I was thinking about my mother and me playing in the Royal garden when I was little I ate my breakfast then I heard a knock on the door i walked towards the door and opened it it was my father with a very handsome young man his ears were kinda pointed i looked at my father what is the troublesome news he frowned it's your grandmother she has been captured by the evil vampire King i was shocked we have to save her we cannot we have no one to help us he said the young man that was standing beside him spoke i will help you my father looked at him very well then we will rescue her tonight

5. Soon enough I will get a job as a professional book editor.

6. So many "and". Use dots, dude..

7. lol punctuation please ...r u friends with Roni?

8. Duh ...yeah u lol

9. Who is roni ?

10. ...u should be 

Skinny introduce them lol

11. Oh k then

12. U two will be great friends 

13. :lol:

14. What's so funny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.