Why S5 is terrible and possible solution

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BassEngineer, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Fine I'll give you 1 and 2...but you answer this: how is a new "scoreboard" with MORE INFORMATION a bad thing?

2. Part support but the voting may not work, as someone may get a sword because other team is jealous and don't want him warring

3. Sounds like you cry a lot

4. "Fine I'll give you 1 and 2...but you answer this: how is a new "scoreboard" with MORE INFORMATION a bad thing?[/quote]"

Different builds absorb different amounts and kinds of inc. i can have little to no actions but still take 200 inc. but depending on my place in roster i might have no plunder target...so if i have 5 attacks won but absorbed 200 fail assn/scouts noobs would say i should have a broken sword.

5. "

Different builds absorb different amounts and kinds of inc. i can have little to no actions but still take 200 inc. but depending on my place in roster i might have no plunder target...so if i have 5 attacks won but absorbed 200 fail assn/scouts noobs would say i should have a broken sword.[/quote]

This isn't about a broken sword...if anything you should be supporting this topic.
    That is my point EXACTLY!! There is no way to know if you absorbed incoming or was active.

Which is why a new scoreboard should show incoming and outgoing actions...plunder made/plunder lost. Did you not read my whole post? ...or were you just selective reading?

6. S5 is over guys let the thread die

7. S5 was awesome.all Indi was great