What is Max Plunder???

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Yarmes, Feb 15, 2012.

1. I just now realized OP is Yarmes.

2. Good simple explanation. Thumbs up

3. Why are people bumping a stickied thread??

4. Courtesy of GotPF, if it's too complex to direct new players to this thread and you're too lazy to explain it over and over again to newbs, we currently have a simple MP guide on one of our member's walls :D

5. Bump for new player

6. Stat bonus from allies...isn't that 2% of their actual stats? I been out of KaW for quite a while, but that's what I remember. Your bonus to owner is 2% your full blown stats, and since the bonus to owner stat is what everyone uses, wouldn't it be 2% of your bonus from ally added to your bonus to owner? (Using the green numbers on iOS devices)

7. Good thread.Im not sure if someone has already said this but May i suggest a little formula i use to find my max plunder..

(a calculator is likely needed)
    ON YOUR PROFILE
    Add you four stats together (spy attack + spy defence + soldier att +defence)
    click =
    Then multiply by 5500.
    Click =
    This Will give the amount you need in allies for max plunder .
    hope it helps..

8. If anyone has any further questions about mpb wall me 

9. This is a great guide

10. Support perfect guide helped me alot your the best dude deserves a mod lol

11. So how do we......But really this was great info .Thnx. :)

12. Stupid thread. Players find out this by themselves and every newbie I know or hav seen, has a mentor to tell them it if their dumb enough to not know themselves

13. Not everyone has a mentor. It's really not an obvious concept. When hiring an ally, you see the bonus to stats they give, but not a bonus to plunder. You'd be surprised by how few people find this out on their own.

14. For max plunder can't u just do cs x 5500? Or maybe a different easier way

15. Yafi knows what mp is because they hit ebs all day