WëÅpØñs øF FåT3 (WoF 2.0)

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by RenamedJack, Oct 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Recruitment open. 2Mil cs 1mil hansel (this weekend only) 4mil cs 3mil hansel starting monday.

2. That never happened(believe it or not) the story about them is well..embarrassing

3. Dude seriously pull ur foot out of ur ass and move on. Before i start hitting u my self. U have had ur fun and have showed ur ass long enough on this thread. U want to dust ur fairy wings off then im just the chick to do it if u keep this up.

4. lol I was just replying to someone can't I do that?

5. :(

6. Please leave this thread your highly off topic

7. Still waiting on that 1v1? :) might've scared others with our big boy voice but not me.

9. You will get your turn accordingly, sit tight and buckle up.

11. Sdg please remove yourself from this thread when you feel like crying etc. Move this on to an wall pm or thread of your own

12. U guys suck at war! Warriors of Fate (here before this cheap knock off) beat u guys bad in OSW

13. they can't even 1v1 lol I'm 12-13millcs lol they can't respect a 1v1.. Since they can't respect a 1v1 then I wont ...

14. You were just told by Master Yup to stay off our thread... Yet you disobey... Or cannot read.

15. This is last warning for any fate members wanting to post here. YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM ANY AND ALL FATE CLANS IF YOU POST HERE. Again, good luck with the clan wof 2.0

16. Can I join?

17. Atom ur always welcome, sweetie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.