WëÅpØñs øF FåT3 (WoF 2.0)

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by RenamedJack, Oct 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Funny u keep bumping our thread but like i said, ur comments are more than welcome in my news feed. Odd how i supported warriors of fate thread when ur clan was made, yet yall want to act tough and thump ur chests on ours.. comes to show how much ur clan has dissipated and become forum warriors. To each their own i suppose -sigh-

2. I would post my comments in your news feed the prob you trash talk and get into fights then get ur behind spanked the run off to mommy about how daddy punished you.but not gonna waste my time with you since u can't stay in a osw for then 1month awp lol no comment on that. Then AA 90% of those noons inactive. Weren't you just in son of sparta? See roni might run her fingers a lot but once in awhile when she calls someone a osw runner it sometimes true.. But I was hoping u would get butthurt over this cause my accounts are bored so cry to us friends or show up in my feed cause ebs bore me.

3. auto correct fails. # :(

4. War runner!!! Another keyboard warrior whom knows little to nothing about what they are talking about and claim to be oh so bored with ebs yet still cannot find that darn attack button. Im not awp who the hell is awp?? im failry positive that u people will have something else to say, but from here out if its not in our news feeds, weapons of fate will not acknowledge ur silly asses

5. I don't have marker only Crayons

6. I'm in a shady's news feed . He mithed up to hit me with his scary scout hombs LOL. OP why arent u in my nf yet? You have my link and you followed. Im sure SDG is in one of your nf too. U don't have to lie guys. Keep the hits coming 

7. Not what your gold said :lol:

8. You took 200 mill  whatever shall i do.

9. U even finish your 3rd grade math class :roll:

10. dis thread is scary :oops:

12. been waiting all day for inc. Do I need to start our friend ship. Lol calling ppl warriors but I just trashed talked ur scrub clan and ur response is to post on forums. And yes you're a war runner. Shady didn't I see your cf on a crackdown wall lol. Please one of u show up in my feed I'm bored.. Plus ts and tag ain't dropping scrolls or mage.. Please hit me! :) i even sold my sdp and ADP for yas. I also sleep around 9pm eat and gonna be offline next week do to me to know. Save u time on using tracking as a excuse plus I'm smaller then which I know u love small noon accounts. :)

13. Spell check!! God damn you!!

14. I was in someone's but they self pinned.. BTW why do u get love I get nothinh .. :(

15. Woop woop bump bump. Sdg apparently they're hitting all of wof now lol. Let's see which wof wins gl

16. Recruitment currently closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.