WëÅpØñs øF FåT3 (WoF 2.0)

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by RenamedJack, Oct 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shut up fam, the thread has everything that's needed already, no point adding stupid crap bruh

2. Op why did you follow me if you weren't going to chat with me. If you wanted a link i could have given it to you. All you had to do was ask nicely ( ˘ ³˘)

3. ...says the noob

4. jv, i highly suggest u look up ur clans recruitment thread and read comments before u bite off more than u can chew and look a fool. mmk sweetie?

5. WOF approved

6. ^

7. Generally speaking I would say a thread like this needs more effort.

However, considering I am a coward who doesn't like to fight clans...

Great Job 10/10 :D

8. I'm hoping this results in some WOF on WOF violence

9. Lol

10. I support wof on wof violence

11. cor!!! come visit the old gang sometime. even radar is back.

12. Maybe. I did hear that your birthday is coming up

13. not for a few months. but congrats to u and draggy on the second orphan adoption 

14. Weapons of fate lol wof?? Didn't know warriors of fate had a sub clan? BTW what's the 2.0 stand for?

15. 1. We arent a sub clan to warriors of fate.

2. Weapons of fate was founded about a year before warriors of fate.

3. Wof 2.0 was sub clan to weapons of fate. Which is no longer accessable since i have lost login to the accts holding that clan.

4.Once again weapons of fate is an independent clan and claims no alliance or connections with the fate family.

5.Any one else have any witty comments, feel free to put them in my news feed. 

16. There's an echo around here...

17. All the irrelevant noobs take note... Use permanent marker this time please.

18. SDG, what's up bro. These guys think their wof is better than ours LOL. *blackshady, can you hit me back please your scout bombs are boring af and you pay horribly, i almost have no reason to keep on hitting you.... Almost ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.