VR HTE CLAN *New*

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by VAMPY, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Vampys Retreat Bump!

2. Really enjoyed my recent visit - good ppl, chilled cc and no drama would definitely recommend ill b back soon x

3. Hey Pony!! Thank you for your support 15-20 mins isn't too bad for people xtalling every ebMax XTALS and all!!

I'm glad you enjoy the people! That's what makes me love owning this clan️ A lot of awesome people that all join in to hit the same eb, and hit their items goal

Ty, Pony for saying I'm a great clan owner! I wouldn't stop for nothing! And my awesome admins got my back️We are glad you came over too!

~Vamps

4. Pokeyyyy! Thanks hun!! You are so sweet, and I'm glad you stopped by the clan!

It's really nice having someone I've known for such a long time come by my clan and leave a review like this much appreciated

~Vamps️

5. Thank you lux, you're crazy, what is that they're putting in your breakfast?

6. Don't call it a comeback just come back

7. One of the nicest clans I've ever been in! Makes me feel at home everytime I chat in the cc.

8. Pony knows what she's talking about, thank you pony for your sparkling review

9. Vampy is a big sweetheart and probably the best clan owner I've had in a long time

10. Thank you everyone for kind words, all the admins do good, and vampy is so hungry

11. Thanks 777, that means so much!!! I hope that you stay for a while! And I couldn't be where I am today without my admins and their support through the clan!

~Vamps

12. THANK YOU X for your hard work and dedication to the clan️ you make it relaxing and fun! Keep up the work and I'm always hungry you know me so well

~Vamps️

13. Well, my experience in there is pretty good so far. New sealers get priority which is always nice, and if there'sZTA you can always ask for full 100 pieces or split with someone 50/50 which is good money if you ask me. Really great people friendly admins always ready to title and give you your updates passes. Overall I would recommend this clan if you are going to use multiple seals, run ZTAs for yourself or 50/50.

14. Thank you cie for kind words, you're still my best ally

15. Dante who let you out? Crust or no crust?

16. Thanx SkinnyMinny! The clan is doing great thanx a super owner and a great team of admins. It's running smoother than a baby's bottom. Perhaps with a little of the luck you gave us, it'll keep running smooth till that baby grows to be an old fart!

17. This clan is terrible... There is always a seal being dropped without any wait.. People are always buying battle cry.. I make to much gold and upgrade way to fast.. Don't join if u dont like an active clan chat either cause this one is always going. Ohh and they give u free days for playing an easy cc game!!! I hate this clan so much I'm prolly never gonna leave!!