VR HTE CLAN *New*

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by VAMPY, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Vampys is the best :mrgreen:

2. Great Clan, good admins, and this is where I cast BC :twisted: best HTE/ZTA clan I've been too. For sealers and circlers unsure of where to go this clan is the place to go. Support 100% and everyone who hasn't been here yet should check it out. Dante Approved :cool:

3. Pretty cool clan, and like the people in it are pretty active and nice so it's pretty chill.

4. Great clan, very easy to get seal dropped, awesome deals, and awesome admins.

5. Real recognize real baby

6. Hey 7, thank you for coming to visit us and these kind words, you're welcome anytime

7. Hey Tokyo, you guys are crazy, come back to cc

8. I recommend everyone to seal in clan.
    Not just to grow, but the opportunity to meet Vampy. She's a great clan owner and an awesome person

9. Thanks Smile You have made it a great place to be! Keep up the hard work! Very much appreciated.

Vamps

10. Thank you Dante️ Wonderful support! We do enjoy your BC's and ZTA SPLITS The extra gold is always a bonus! Thanks for the amazing feedback and hope to see new sealers and circlers join the clan soon!

~best Vamps

11. Thanks Tokyo!!! It's been fun having you join the clan! Glad you enjoy our clan enough to come and go as you please

~Vamps

12. Question to _VAMPY_

When it comes to getting a 1 day pass bonus for inviting a friend to seal, does it work as a one-time benefit (which I'm guessing) or that it can be used over and over again? Say I randomly invite 1 new and recurring friends once every 2+ months!

13. Power that's nice thing to say, welcome back anytime

14. Hey Sean, the +1 day for inviting a friend is only after you seal.
    Every new seal = +1 day eligible.

Ex.
    Vampy joins VR seals a FFA. Decides to recruit her friend x_x (+1 day to pass). Then seals again (eligible to recruit another friend).

Not necessarily a one time benefit if the person recruiting friends is sealing multiple times.

Hopefully I answered your question, let me know if I didn't and I'll try to re read your statement.

This is a work in process seeing as it hasn't happened yet! Lol 
    But, I hope that when people start doing this it'll benefit friends joining the clan and enjoying the atmosphere here!

Everything new takes time, it's kinda a trial and error at this point! But we'd love for it to work out for everyone in the clan!!

Thank you for your question,
    ~Vamps✨

15. Hey 777, thanks for your support! We love having you in the clan! A lot of great memories already made.

Hope you continue to come to VR for our "awesome deals" and fun cc. The admins are all doing their best to make your experience amazing, while in the clan.

I'm so happy that your feedback is positive! Many thanks to you

~Vamps

16. Hey Anemone, thanks for keeping cc fun and chill! You always seem to make people laugh and keep the chats light and enjoyable.

I'm glad you stopped in and keep everyone laughingThank you for your support of the clan! The admins enjoy your attitude and we hope that we continue to please you in our clan!!

Everyone works hard to make it the "cool clan" so thanks for seeing all the hard work that's been put into this clan.

~Vamps

17. Nice forum post. Also a good clan to visit. I think everyone shoukd give you a visit.

18. Nice forum post. Also a good clan to visit. I think everyone should give you a visit.

19. Took a chance. HTE clans lost alot awhile ago. Used to own. This clan is great! Ebs are somewhat fast enough (15 - 20 min), but peeps are great! Sealers, and Awesome admin. Glad I came over ;D
    Ty vampys ;) (Great Clan Owner!!)

20. What murda said, very good hte clan  great admins and very well organised as a clan.