VR HTE CLAN *New*

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by VAMPY, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Support

2. More like the best place period!!

3. Awesome clan you have Vampy Darlin. Best cc I've been in! Lol,I've had so many laughs already keep up the good work!

-Cowboy

4. Thank you cowboy, it's good to see you

5. Thank you for checking us out murda

6. Nice thread Vampy 

7. Hey bunny, it's good to see you.
    Come visit soon

8. Good luck with your clan

9. Thank you redneck, it was fun. :geek:

10. Good to see you and thank you

11. Great clan! Would recommend 100% better than all the other hte clans fast paced great admin and owner in only using seals here no where else from now on

12. Great clan ! Friendly active cc - ca always up to date and xtalls open what more can you ask from a hte /zta clan =awsome

13. Amazing place to be

14. HEY!!! Minny, and Noodle! Thank you all for your posts Makes me enjoy what I do! I try to always keep my friends and sealers happy!!

We have great fun in CC, it's never boring lol, and always full of kind and silly peopledont be shy to drop in more often️

More Friends More Fun!

15. Awww!!! Thanks Jiff!! So sweet and it's been great fun having you in the clan  you are to kind! And cc tends to get silly, I'm glad it hasn't scared ya away yet️

Thank you,
    VAMPY

16. Hey Evil, thanks for stopping into our clan, I'm glad we don't disappoint. We work really hard as a team to keep ca and ebs flowing smoothly.

Your support is welcomed with open arms! I hope you reach your goal for the event! Good luck!

-VAMPY

17. Sweet clan, been coming on and off for what seem like forever. Also only HTE/ZTA clan I go to. Love the way it's ran and operates. Shout out to VR. Love ya Vamps

18. Hey Hun! I'm so glad you decided to stop by! Your response is amazing and I couldn't have been more excited to see that you responded on my thread and supported it so much️Means so much! And I hope you stay for a long time for many more Laughs

I'm doing my best with my amazing admins!! We all work so hard to make this the clan that it is today!!

~VAMPS

19. FLESHHH!! Thanks for always being here for me, you gave me a home when I didn't know where to go. Now you are helping out with my clan

Thanks for being my trusted admin️ keep up the amazing work! And KBID will Always be my Second Home Your love and support are truly amazing.

-VAMPY

20. BUNNNY!!! I miss our rainbow sparkle ccI'm glad you read my thread! Miss you sweetie pie

Stop by, you are always welcome in my clans!

Vamps️