VooDoo Resurrection

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by ihopeyoudieinafierycrash, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Our thread states that members have fought on both sides of the war, this is where we belong . We've all returned home to our family, so if your looking for a close knit bunch of friends, a family clan :) this is perfect for you .

QOH

2. The WitchDoctor is back.

3. The voodoo is back. Looking for some good witch doctors to come and practice their shrunken head techniques with us. Come on over and have some fun and be ready to OSW at any given time. :D

4. Support

5. Full support to anything ihopeyoudieinafierycrash does. Clan clan leader an true KAW warrior.
    SWTWC

6. Much respect to voodoo Res. Still family!!

7. Support old guard voodoo

8. Can i join clan? Wall me.

9. Support to VooDoo 

10. SUPPORT

Even tho D3athy is totes a meanie

11. Dolls and pins baby.
    VooDoo is the reason why we kaw.

12. VooDoo 4life

13. Means a lot to me for all the support my friends are giving us! Thank you all I'm so happy for this wonderful family to be rejoined! Voodoo Res is an amazing group of friends; and warriors.

If you're looking for a place to call home, you won't be disappointed here! We are a very close bunch! We love to grow, war, most of all help each other.

VD Res 

14. Full support Voodoo Res 

15. Chenny

16. Bump  searching for a home clan? Come talk to one of the council members here

17. Support to my family. Happy Kawing!