Veteran's Day

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mei, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Please explain how I'm drawing attention away from the "whole" and why you've decide mentioning gays takes away from t"the whole", you only mentioning the gay part taking away from "the whole"? I posted MORE about African American soldiers then I did the gay ones so wouldn't it be more representative of what you just now stated if you mentioned African Americans instead of Gays?

2. I made absolutely ZERO negative or disparranging remarks about any vets that were not gay or were not African American so please explain how it is that you've come to the conclusion that you've come to.

I stated I believe more than one "GOD BLESS ALL VETS" "HAPPY VETERANS DAY" there was no disqualifier for vets that weren't gay or are not African Americans.

3. If you can show where I have made negative or disparranging remarks about non gays or non African Americans post SS of it and I'll go back to PIMD and never log onto KAW again I only started this KAW acct because of the new Furniture and Jewelry trading features (fabulous by the way) and cause all the kotfe men kept urging me to do so from their PIMD accts

4. Attention seeking troll no support.... there are numerous soldiers of all race and gender that have served.. Respect to all and Happy Veterans Day to ALL VETERANS!! That takes care of all categories.. drama queen.. Respect to he original owner of this thread Mei. 

5. I would stop posting on this thread but you keep addressing me so I'll keep posting. Maybe you should reread what I originally posted "GOD BLESS ALL VETS" "HAPPY VETERANS DAY". You saying what you're saying is basically the equivalent of screaming "White Lives Matter Too" to an African Americans and I don't appreciate the "queen" part. It's very disrespectful and I'm reporting you to support. Don't be a bigot.

6. It hasn't been taboo for gays to be in the military. When I was in Germany every one knew who was and wasn't gay we just never told our Ncos or cos. ( None commissioned officers or commissioned officers). We didn't mind them serving and those that didn't mind where the ones that knew who was who. I have seen people get a sock and a bar of soap beating. Some soldiers took a blanket and drape it over person with those solders holding it down. Others beat them with socks and bars of soap in them. I'm sure after the don't ask don't tell was lifted this happened to someone.