[UPDATED] Upcoming Event Details!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Charlie, Apr 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

Caster can you pls clarify abt EE if it has anything to do with event or no

2. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

Haven't seen you guys put this much thought and effort into a new event in quite sometime. Hopefully this is a new trend and not just something to keep people from quitting when more damn lands released. Although Jury still out, props for this, looks like it might actually be fun.
    "Hopeful" Warlock

3. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

In all my years of playing this game I've never once seen anyone pvp those their own size. Everyone screams for pvp but then they can't do anything except harass players at the bottom of their hit range & then poke out their chests about how tough they are on a tap game. It really makes little sense to me.

4. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

Devs it's been asked more than 5 times now, will there be ee this event and any changes in that field? Thank you.

5. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

@ATA What Tommy says I said. It is the opposite of normal pvp event where people opt in a couple hours before, farm an OSF and finish with top rewards very little risk

6. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

I don't care about losing fake gold. I was just following up with the argument of the original poster. People (big spenders who pay for this game) may rage quit which was what happened during the last mass opt in .

7. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

Read & think about it

8. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

As much as this is a new thing i cant support it heres why:

Last events where fair theres were 3 side of it war(ee), pvp and ebs they are helped out getting items so it was fair every one had a even shot of getting their items.

Heres what grinds my gears the most the fact you HAVE to opt in to get the good rewards just so any one can steal it like honestly not that big of a problem for LB who have 50 QUADTRILLION in allies but the lower half are gonna to really struggle not to mention new players.

Heres what everyone who pays money for seal. circles, xtals: Devs wtf are you thinking im spending real life money and people can steal it by casting a spell FOR NOTHING.

All around its not fair you took a perfect event to screw everyone whos not hevilly invested in money.

This also screws over anyone who doesnt play 18 hrs a day they hit there ebs BAM lose it all (depends on how much you can save a day but if its under 1000 its useless maywell not do event)

9. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

Don't worry, Wars are gonna be a separate entity entirely. You won't steal any items when you attack people during wars, BUT, Wars will award you with stealable event items.

10. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

Sounds fun looking forward to it

11. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

Thank you

12. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

Let me tell you about these wonderful things called silver bars you can buy in marketplace.

13. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

Lmao Chooch you big eb fairy 

14. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

SNEAK PEEK in the 1st sentence
    Boy some ppl r overreacting over this.
    Anyways looks like a ton o fun

15. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

This is why the event is being announced a day early. To give people time to decide if they want to stay opted in and bank ahead of time or just chill and opt out.

16. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

I don't know full details but I have confirmed that once you opt out you are disqualified from pvp rewards.

17. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

You are going to see some of the spenders quit over this bs but like I posted on Charlies wall my $'s won't be lining their wallets this event.
    A lot say just bank your gold,why when you just waste gold pulling it out when needed if gold in equalled gold out more ppl may participate in this type of event.But the way I see it the devs are catering to those who spend little to nothing just doing pvp n not growing.

18. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

Why would they quit when they can just opt out? Or did you not read the post at all and just wanted to go rage about something?

19. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

Thanks for changing things up. I look forward to seeing how this works out.

Will this be a standard 2 week event or will it be something shorter?

20. Re: Upcoming Event Details!

So many people who are complaining have clearly not even read the thread.

Support from me, great idea.
    I never spend cash on this game and I get by just fine in events, not too mention heavy osw activity aswell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.