UPDATE INCOMING: Introducing... Transmutation

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATABruce, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Legends first then transmuting old equipments.. great work keep it up

2. Another feature not available to pc players!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

3. Still trying to access the transmute pageafter multiple variations of swims ping on my droid. Updated and everything. Sigh

4. When does dtw/dts kick in? ...a leaderboard 20 can hit a 1614 rank...what a joke.. good luck kaw

5. Requesting some major inferno/aqua drops please, Devs.

6. Will there be a spot to show us the total stat benefit from showcase items?
    I don't see one at the moment.

Edit: Just read back to where that was answered. Will be nice to see a seperate spot for it.

7. Support for a separate spot for it.

8. I transmuted all unwanted EQ and now i have no stats for Lowlands war bonus for EQ.

Why is this?

9. What about converting horns in seals? A good idea?....

10. So I don't get waffles? Smh. You disappoint.

11. Same here ... my attack and defense bonus for eq for LL wars went from 10% to 0% ... with some wierd +- symbol ?!?

...and my achievements/equipment bonus for attack and defense stats actually went down after transmuting old eq ?!?

12. How to transmute on iphone? It's not same like it's showing on android

13. Updated app transmuteing still isnt showing up

14. Hi, on android cant trasmutate? I dont find any kind of page for trasmutate equipment?

15. @devs Please include a feature to choose what charms and equipment you want to show up on your profile page in the small previews

16. Awhat did you do?

17. Ive clicked an tried to no avail lol my showcase sits empty an unclickable im gonna guess droid still need works

18. I've got this account on iPhone and android doesn't work on droid yet but works fine on iPhone

19. It works on both just android you have to slide left on a specific spot. See the text above aqua and inferno that explains about the mage slide left in that box.