Upcoming Lowland War Equip/Ally Bonuses

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Every time some good happens devs come right along and change it...AMAZING JOB DEVS. .....?

2. No support. Why do we want to go backwards? I for one do not miss stacked rosters and blowouts.

3. This is a good change. Trust me I'm kaw_admin.

4. Worst idea ever. Why don't you leave the LL wars alone??

The LL wars enable us all to war on the same level battlefield. That's why you have so much activity.

Once you implement the BFA, it'll just go back to LB stacked clans winning them all.

5. So you want to open the door for a gh like exploit system again? If it isn't broken don't try to fix it.

6. Just when u see people warring again go and screw it up lol. No support. You will ruin ll wars

7. It looked as if they were going to take the womans skirt off.

8. No support, will bring back the problems before.

9. Wow - way to ruin wars ONCE AGAIN! There goes same level warring. No support!

10. Yeah worst idea ever. Even if it is just 0.1% of ally bonus it will be broken as LB player have billions upon billion of bfa. No support

11. No support at all.
    You removed round wars because of roster manipulation. Then you implement lowland wars which is perfect to avoid that crap. And now you turn lowland wars into a smaller version of round wars?

0 support at all. Terrible idea.

Lowland wars need to stay primal.

12. LL wars literally just died in a single day

13. rip LL wars

14. It takes 6b Cs bfa to be top 50.. Take the per the % of a naked.. Tell me how that WONT tip the playing field..

"If it ain't broke don't fix it"

15. This is a terrible idea. Start a new type of war with your experimental crap

16. If the idea works in a similar way to achievements in that it's a non linear progression then it will work fine. If it's linear which is how I first perceived it then it will be heavily abused. If it's non linear then it shouldn't be a problem.

For example bfa provides 1% per level:

level 1 - 250k
    level 2 - 2.5m
    level 3 - 25m
    level 4 - 250m
    level 5 - 2.5b

With that example as you can see it gets progressively harder to gain that extra % so most people would only gain around 2-3% from allies unless they are huge ally traders.

17. I used to hate EE and LL got me interested again - Tyvm for ruining it. No EE anymore for LadyAsh

18. Are you kidding me? You want to bring in BFA when people WILL abuse that system, but won't give war tokens/eb items when clans get a no match if an odd number of clans signup? Are you kidding me? If this get implemented LL wars will die and you will lose people's interest after that one. You came up with a good system for once finally, why ruin it with adding BFA? BFE possibly might bring some excitement to these LL wars, but BFA will destroy it just like Primal Wars. Stop catering to your LB and cater to all of the KAW community. :roll: :roll:

No support for BFA, stacked rosters all over again. Even with percentages, you take someone with 1b attack/def and spy attack/def against someone with 50m, even with percentage rosters will be completely stacked.

19. Just take your idea. And do what the guys in this gif did to the woman. Let if fall and forget it. Please.