Upcoming Lowland War Equip/Ally Bonuses

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Good compromise, devs  thanks.

2. 1 war atm, am I seeing this correctly?

3. Yes

4. I only warred cause I'm stubborn.

5. As I understand it, the new BFA/BFE additions are not part of the the lowlands wars yet. Unless I am mistaken.

As for why there are so few wars, I can only speak for my own clan (SILVER). We didn't do this war because too many of our members wanted a break after trying to chase down spots on the wars leaderboard.

I'm sure war participation will pick back up come tomorrow . . . when the next round of the event starts.

6. Do not do this devs. Please!

7. As I see it (when it happens) the new structure means im not to grown in this game because i now need bfa to war in clans.

All I see is you have just killd ll wars n only lb ppl will war in the ll wars the rest of us will have to stick to the indi wars.

well at least i might get some rl now that my only reason to play this game has been halfed

ty devs for ....... :?:

8. The update required some to have to log in lol, I nearly lost mine an avoided a login disable by recovering the exact account to mobile. Support helps recover accounts in some cases if you know the email an other account related questions like time of creation last log in an location of use kinda how I got dark back (Disclaimer: sorry for that bit of anger support I misunderstood but all has been well so thanks again)

9. Hey stupid devs renew everyone's ee for this. Alt losing ee 5

10. Clan bonus works in ll?

11. Devs say they want to improve ll wars and if it breaks they will fix it
    On there past attempts at fixing the things they broke by bringing in new improvements I'm expecting a new war system soon

12. Hia devs! Just curious ; does this mean percent equip (ex. Abysall blade etc )are basically useless ? Or does it act as a instant x% of boost ?

13. I dont understand why you had to ruin lowlands wars....couldnt you have just added another type of wars with bfe/bfa on? Most likely the people who want bfe/bfa on also would like to use their full build so you easily could have brought back regular clan wars....but no you had to do this stupidity which just leads to exploits....the whole point of lowlands wars was equality between all players but you are too stupid to realize that and had to mess it up. Morons ....seriously....morons.

14. After this update my bars don't reset in ll wars and this confuse me so much repair the broken bars!!!

15. Well done kaw you took something good and screwed it again, so much for level playing fields

16. Seeing that this was added to the profile page, any future thoughts of individual player war stats?

Like.....

~ ko's / sko's
    ~ successful and defeated actions
    ~ win / loss record
    ~ individual Prestige

This was just a quick question, seeing more being done on wars now, would be nice to see stat records for players.

17. Support I suggested an individual prestige on one of my previous threads "Discord Lands" and honestly with these statistics along side this would be great. Perhaps change it so that it's:
    Number of successful KO
    Number of failed KO (Failed action KO)
    Number of times KO
    Number of SKO

Also I would love to see plunder gained and plunder lost statistics. Would be a great way to show who is a leak and who isn't :p

18. Successful and unsuccessful actions wont tell you anything. Every build and war strategy is different lots of wars you dump full bar attack or spy on a target even fails to serve a purpose. Even ko stats and plunder per war meaningless. Just average attempted actions per war is somewhat important just to make sure not inactive...some good warriors will be low actions also if tgey absorb attacks entire wars ...so any of these stats you want on a profile are pointless. Maybe wc record amd avg actions per war and avg defenses won and lost per war

19. Stupid discord wars arent happening get over it forum noob