Unused Brave the Elements Tokens

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 18, 2016.

1. So even if we had enough to get level 1 rewards after the tokens were reopened , we don't get the rewards because we may have gotten a higher tier before?

how is this right? people that didn't trade their tokens in, is their own fault!

In the past we were penalized for this with no exceptions! By not giving all players the benefit of getting our leftovers cashed in , but allowing those that "forgot" or plain didn't to get rewards is in no way fair. If anyone like myself had enough tokens to get at least tier 1 rewards, then we should have gotten them. Simply because those others were given a second chance to get rewards.

2. What is the point of giving notification that you have rewards waiting and not actually getting them? Can we get a explanation as to why rewards aren't showing?

4. I got this notice today but didn't get any rewards:
    Congratulations on collecting 202 Inferno Token. You have received Silver Bar (350), Health Crystals (1), Inferno (350) and Prolific Plunderer - 5% (1).

When will I get the rewards promised?

5. I converted tokens and bought extra inferno and aqua drops before the event ended and during the extension period. Why? None are showing up in my inventory.

6. same here

7. From what I seen I had bought extra inferno tokens during the event. Whenever I got prima tokens they didn't automatically convert over but you had to buy at least 1 new token in order for the last batch bought to turn into inferno tokens.

For example: you buy 300 inferno tokens before you get any Prima Tokens. You do HTE and get 108 prima tokens. They don't convert automatically, now if you went to the market place and bought 1 inferno token you would get the 108 inferno tokens and still have 193 inferno tokens available.

8. i havnt got the so called new awards yet in from my notifications you sent me kaw

9. Good job grant , working late.

10. Likewise.

12. Any idea when my tokens will be converted into rewards? I met the second deadline on all five of my accounts but have not received rewards on any of them. (P.S. all five accounts are on separate devices so don't waste your precious kaw police time).

13. So, I don't get this. The people who did not meet the deadline get double the rewards now? How in the world is that fair to the rest of the people that actually turned in their tokens in time?

14. They don't get double the rewards. Let's say for example someone made 1250 aqua tokens and forget to convert the other 1250. Now that the devs have allowed them to convert those, they have 2.5k so they get the 2.5k rewards ONLY. Not the 1250 rewards AND the 2.5k. They get the difference in the rewards.

15. Or...

You could live with the crazy idea that things change based on CURRENT situations.

16. Would they get 2 different 1.25k rewards or the 2.5k rewards?

17. Except I am seeing people with four prolific plunder spells. They currently have the old reward spell and the new reward spell.

18. That should be a mistake. Devs need to rectify it.

This only allowed players to convert extra tokens, not double up on the reward. Must be a bug. I'd suggest emailing them to alert them of it.

Suckers, they should only be getting the rewards for 2.5k, not 2 x 1.25k.

It's possible there are some bugs with issuing the rewards. Nothing I can really comment on though. Email them.

19. Unless it's 2 profilic plunder, 1 from PvP blitz and BR?

20. Nope, its four prolific. Two 8% and two 10%.