The Guide To Socialize!

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Killzone, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Also palringo is advertized by the Devs themselves. Thats why in the moderator application they require you to place your account # for Palringo.

2. I should have checked the date on this thread :p

3. I will MM.

4. Woot. Apart from that this is pretty cool

5. It's a third party advertisement. If a pedo told some kid to go on Palringo, then ATA can no loner issue a ban. The people have already moved onto the next stage where the pedo can continue talking to the child, this time sending pics and voice messages.

6. Tell that to the Devs who themselves tell you to get a pal account then.

7. I didn't know I was famous :D

8. Very pleasing to the eye balls.

9. This really helps

Sticky!

10. Wow i read your guide and i now have 4 times as many friends, and my sex life has never been greater! Thanks!!!

11. Thank you for being an example of a troll; I shall screenshot this and put it as another picture on here:)

12. He's not being a troll. He's just being sarcastic.

Not every non supportive post is a troll.

13. Ugh.

Well, I could care less. If he is going to be sarcastic, then he can go do it somewhere off my thread.
    kthx.

14. This thread was originally made by my friend in the fc forums. Plagiarism written all over it buddy. Hope you know that's illegal to take credit for someone else's work

15. Please do yourself a favor and don't post on my thread again I wrote this in 2011. This is the original thread brought back from the graveyard I'm working on updating.

I appreciate you remember my work from back then, though.

I have never plagiarized anything in my entire life.

16. Good (if old) guide.

Fyi green is a bit hard to read on android device.

I appreciate the info on pal and I know the threads old an all but I thought that the first rule of pal was same as fight club. Maybe add that talking bout pal in game technically could be a violation of ToU but saying that "third party app" is ok. Don't need more butthurt noobs complaning bout bans an all :).

Overall good thread

17. Great job Zone

Thread is sticky worthy although pal is a third party application i am not sure what mods say about this portion but it's still sticky worthy