The Guide To Socialize!

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Killzone, Jul 19, 2011.

1. No worries stand, if only he said why, then it doesn't affect me :eek:

2. hmm. Updated.

3. bump, last bump for the night

goodnight everyone hope you enjoy.

4. I guess ppl are starting run out of ideas for guides now...
    though nice thread (evern though tl;dr) it looks nice :)

5. 3rd party :|

6. Rule 1: Get off KaW and go and talk to other people.

There are no other rules

7. if anything happens over that now, then that's messed up.

That was there since '11 and nothing happened..plus all over clan descriptions they have "get palringo" which is basically the same thing.

Also Palringo is required even in the Moderator Application to have.

8. I like this for new players. I think it's worth a sticky

9. Thank you, that's my goal, to help out the new players w/this thread. I took me from September-Thanksgiving of '09 to realize there was a forum nonetheless ways to use my speakers in a convenient way. Then I first got pal in December after informed about that as well.

10. I wouldn't advertise the kaw group. It's pretty inappropriate and the kind of people I'd say this thread would be aimed at are younger kiddies and/or shy people. Lol

11. "So and so farmed me" is a great way to use your speakers on world chat? :lol:

12. The follow feature has been around nearly two years, and is older than EBs...

13. Report someone if they don't turn out how you thought they were? And what would a mod do if a conversation happened in pm?

14. Come out little shylings. I set the troll traps.

15. Furthermore, you don't need to e self-confident to talk to people on kaw. Personally, I'm shy, but I do realise I'll never meet any of you IRL, so what's there to hide?

Advertising Palringo? That's bound to get this thread locked or deleted...

16. Listen kid yes that is a good way other than the forums and I posted this in '11 so it was new then. I'm updating this still.

Kthxbai ♡

17. Who bumped this by the way?

18. I hope you take my comment into consideration when you continue to edit it!