The Great Quetzal Hunt Made Even Greater

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Re: The Great Quetzal Hint

I really feel like quitting kaw. It's gonna be so hard to stay in too 100 now. People can easily catch up and leave people behind who have been working hard for 2 months. Upping it up so much is crazy. I am sure once again you will ignore all these peple who had been working hard and go with what you guys want. Which is so unfair

2. I love you devs! Good job!

3. To change the goalposts into an event is just plain wrong!!!

4. Why not just make the banner available to everyone, like through wars.

5. lets make some new banner for Hansels and Pure spy builds with spy power bonus

6. Why u are announcing stuff why don't u announce when PvP update will be out

7. Devs you are on the crack rock if you think people are going to reach that even with this "overdrive" I bet 95% of people that were in it quit when they saw how high it was I know I did!!

8. It's the only thing, that keeps me going and going .....

9. Re: The Great Quetzal Hint

Indeed they do.

Hey there, we've made these changes to get more rewards out to more people. The increase affects everyone equally, so as long as you keep working at it like you have been previously, you'll still be able to keep your Top 100 spot.

10. How come you never reply to me kaw

11. U are so right wolverine.. I'm just so speechless and disappointed now..

12. Let the games begin .

13. WHYYYY

WTF what in your right mind made you think that boosting drops and ending the event earlier was a good idea!? This is a horrible idea, I was happy with how it was and had a goal for the 28th, now it's ruined, terrible idea I'm sorry...

14. Re: The Great Quetzal Hunt

Really?It will only benefit top lb and war builds. They will get rancor 15 and 12 k feathers. For rest they will just keep working hard for 2and half months to get what every one else will get. To make it fair that rancor level drop should not be that high

15. Oh no a war game promoting rewards through war! Heaven forbid.

16. I only have 8 k feathers. Seriously how do people get so many. I try to be as active as possible. In case you look, no I'm not in home clan and usually I do feather drop eb's.

17. Well I had some skulls until I warred and used them when u select all hope I didn't need for anything 