the antiguide 2 (the secret game)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Distance, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Distance does not endorse the league thread. Despite what it says! He misunderstood me. All parts of the secret game should be hidden away from active topics.

2. Nice thread thx

3. Wat does putting all ur furniture and burning it mean?

4. It means you gather all of them in one area, and set them on fire.

5. No offence intended to -xd-. Trust me there are people tallying the score at all times. To see where you stand post "i'm in" on a mod's wall. He will respond with hourly points totals for the next 48 hrs!

6. Is that true distance? I'd like to try that...

7. Mods love to help with the secret game stor. You should try it.

8. Right now the powers that be are letting me tell u guys about the game because of the silly elements ive thrown in to make it look fictional. They have plausible deniability. Start scoring high enough and you may get people starting to watch your house. Your neighbors will move and watchers will replace them. Look for house sales near you.

9. Those of you who can break my code will see the real way to score points through all the silliness.

10. Ooh....it worked...mods are amazing...

11. Is the girl thing really true?

12. The opposite gender thing

13. I was class president last year when I took third place in the secret game! :D. It was awesome!

14. this doesnt make sense....

ON HOW AWESOME YOU CAN BE!

15. Distance....three houses on my street just went on sale....

16. Omg they watching u stor !

17. Oh no! What can I do?

18. It's a good thing Stora!

19. Sometimes its good. Sometimes they dont want u to win. Keep a close eye on them.