Swan Song; My Final Goodbye, and the tears I shed

Discussion in 'Best Of' started by *Ahdragos (01), Oct 3, 2011.

1. Wow that's a looooong post

2. This is the first time I've acctually bothered to read a thread that is more than a paragraph long.

And I don't regret it.

3. Ahdragos, good luck in real life. I doubt anyone will complain, however, if u use an alt to drop in on the forums every now-and-then. Whether it's game life or real life, it's nice to have people like u who give freely of themselves to others and teach by example. Take care.

Lormaster

 Death B4 Dishonor 

4. Byebye Ahdragostake care n wish you the best in life

5. Good bye, will miss farming you.

6. Oh, and see u tmr.

7. Ahdy, you will be seriously missed. As you said, we have had our moments, but even when you had me blocked you would unblock me to check up on me and see if I was ok. I think a lot of people saw your hard exterior and never really realized the sweet caring person that lurked beneath it.
    I hope that life treats you well as you so deserve.
    I won't say goodbye because I know we will still stay in touch.

Lots of <3

Meisha 

8. That's a relief Hansel, this thread reads like Ahdragos is about to jump into a volcano.

9. Good luck adh - I warred at ur side more than once , great player - great leader ... One thing tho , no mention of jez?

10. Goodbye and goodluck. I forgot about some of the people you mentioned.

11. You cried over kaw?

Bye Pedobear/aghados 

12. I didnt even read it it to long

13.  Take care Bro,

Nocturnal
    OcturnalN
    Currently banned from Forums 

14. It was great to war you, you were a great opponent and always kept it fun :). Good luck in rl bro

15. You've always been sort of an ass to me but it's more because I kinda deserved it ;). Nice time playing with you ahdy.
    Have fun in real life and make the best of it.
    Pb your obnoxious friend!

16. I know this thread is new. But it should be put in the best of NOW before it is lost in this useless spam.

Good luck Ahdragos :)

17. ehhh a little too dramatic for my taste but seeing as your sayin goodbye it's kinda hard not to act all dramatic see ya later........contrary to the fact this post was made for,didn't know you whatsoever so I can't tell if your chill or not but we'll just go with neutral but leaning on chill a bit

18. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm just gonna leave this here