Summer Tournament Season 1!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Jun 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A forfeit still counts as a win and winning team still receives bonuses.

And what is wrong with no outside hits? What's the point of a war tourney if a clan with a bunch of allies just gets them to hit their opponent? If they retaliate the plunder doesn't go towards war and it is a waste of troops. This is a SYSTEM WAR not an OSW. Get your heads out of your asses people.

2. I'm all for OSWs, they are lots of fun and the way this game should be played. But this is a system war tournament, so the Devs want to make it as fair as possible.

3. Look at the Prestige LB. The only way to change your prestige is to participate in the summer wars.

4. I think the LB is wrong tho. How do the clans have 1000 prestige if they participated in the war?

5. Never mind, it was updated.

6. The prestige was cleared before the beginning of the season and only the participants were given 1000 prestige before the war. If you didn't participate in the war then you didn't get any prestige.

Now, there will be no more Harry Potter or Michael Joseph Kony Jackson clans doing empty wars to bump up their prestige because they have none.

7. I know. When I looked at LB yesterday there were like 4 or 5 clans with 1000 prestige and I didn't know why.

8. I really just want the achievement badge. ;) you know they're gonna make them

9. I already got beta test achievement. It would be great if they made another one ;).

10. Do note below, you cannot leave clan when war starts. A matchup doesn't equal to war starts. Thus between matchup to war starts, people can leave clan but cannot rejoin since roster locked. There is no glitch on this. :)

-You cannot leave or be kicked from a war until 12 hours into when war has started

11. Any clans need some people 4 this? I can get u some.

12. I Love the Summer war 

13. just so you know GO HGL!!!

14. How many people have to be in the clan

15. 50 i believe

16. What happened to this weeks wars?

17. whaddya mean panic they started this morning

18. Good luck to all, I have friends in many of the clans taking part. Make no mistake about how much effort and time people are putting in,that includes the clans that "lose". Respect to all . I'd love to see the top 8 fight the playoffs and finals without ANY bonus from equipment or BFA, for it to be rendered null for the last 8, fighting solely with your base stats. Now THAT would truly be fair and great , coming down to purely skill and determination .

Șε7εɴ Ș1ɴȘ

19. Really? You want to fight with no bfa?  what would have been the point of playing if you don't want bfa taken into consideration?

I agree about the items though-it's frustrating that all the hard work that one puts into their bfa can be cancelled out simply by somebody else's luck, however we are where we are, so I guess we'll just have to suck it up and get on with it...

Good luck to all taking part!! 

-ཀཇའངཇསཤའཔ དསང-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.