Summer Tournament Season 1!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Jun 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, wondering which outside clans will be stripping inside clans.... chuckle 

2. Mith, why mith? I can buy mith. Tournament wars should pay GOLD!!! Lots and lots of GOLD!!!!

3. Anyone looking to war this weekend, apply to Epic War Clan and follow wall me :)

4. Make up your mind dawg, either u choose or u don't! Easy to talk  when things are in your favor.. Nearly all wars are won by the clan leading after 2hrs.. U can't tell me having more actives at the start is a disadvantage when the other side is playing catch up and more than likely kicking sleepers!! FAIR GO FOR ALL YOU SWINES!!!

5. Make up my mind?

6. So you don't want us to be able to attack you when you're sleeping but you want to be able to attack us when we're sleeping?

7. LO, its not your fault joe, bob and larry were out item hunting

8. Did I say that in my last post dawg? Noooo!!!! I'm talking bout having random start times and the advantage of being active at the start

Why do you have a problem with having different start times every week?

Your contradictions in your first 2 post could be pointed out by a 7yr old. So I'll leave you to point it out to yourself chief 

9. So it's starting to look like we're going into this blind, what if some decide too skip this first round, will they be able too take part in the next?

Are we going to be locked in each clan for the duration of the tournament or can each clan Merc in between wars?

To answer people's anger at start time being late at night for some, remember it will be an advantage to the early leaders, since you can't kick leakers for the first half of war, people who sleep later can be kicked if leak is bad.

10. It maybe Summer Warfare in the northern hemisphere, but it's a small hours' kick-off Winter War in NZ. Hopefully the Devs will start each war-round a little later; say, 2 hours later each weekend?
    Otherwise it seems somewhat biased. This is after all, a global game.

11. This weekend war not good for stats under 6 million stats so don't wasting your time explore land grow quickly

12. Thank you for alerting me sham. I'm backing out immediately. :roll:

13. Just one question why is it summer wars??? This should be held in winter when most people are less busy

14. There will most likely be a,

Fall War
    Winter War
    Spring War

Along with this Summer war or they will just do a SW and WW.

15. SWEET!!!!!! Going to have some fun in the next war!!!!!

16. Sorry if this was confirmed earlier but as clans drop dead weight (those that won't be active Saturday) and rank changes if they fall below 200 do they lose or still war? They signed up when ranked in top 200 but due to kicks at update tomorrow may fall below 200.

Thanks in advance.

17. @brian, you would be auto ff as you don't have enough to war - so make sure you only kick if they are a BIG leak!

It's like in a real life war if say the US could not full together enough men to fight Russia instead of fighting and being losing badly we surrender. Same thing here but instead of surrendering we ff.

18. I don't think you understood brian's question. They are not going below 75 members, they are just kicking people who won't be available for war. So if their rank drops above 200, will they still be able to war?

19. I am not kicking below 50 players but by going from 70 to 50 a clans rank would change. So let's say with 70 they are ranked 170 but once they drop to 50 they are ranked 220.

When they signed up they met top 200 rule and continue to meet the 50 member minimum. If this happened what would occur?

Also what about the clan ranked in the 190s. They could fall out of top 200 without any kicks cause some clans below them approve slightly.

20. Thanks Ryan, I understood his question but I guess going into it I switched the topic....

Yes they would ff as there rank is below 200 it's in ka original post I believe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.