Summer Tournament Season 1!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by admin, Jun 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This should stop mercing :sarcasm face:

2. Sounds great! I look forward to it! 

3. Top 200 as of now since timer started, or top 200 as of time of end of registering?

4. To add to LP's comments/feedback: Can all participants know in advance of any "unspoken" rules and regulations (not posted officially by kaw) and changes to them? Example: thank for for clarifying locked rosters, joins, leave and kicks but what about the:

"maintaining player base throughout? Will we be able to switch clan, a.k.a merc'ing wherever and whenver we feel like it?"

If yes, this whole tourney is just a mercs war regardless of clan names. If not, how (and when?) is this gonna be addressed? - because I'll be merc'ing, and probably will all losing clans when playoffs start.

Thank you

5. Any clans I can join For the season

6. I juz dun like the auto join thing. Wun be able to join cuz of national service. If no auto, still can join after booking out..

7. Devs aren't very considerate of the southern hemisphere. It's chilly down here.

9. Awesome devs. Epic indeed

10. YEYEY can't wait!

11. These wars have rekindled my love for KaW. Can't wait.

12. Looking forward to this

13. Want bonuses will the trophy give or has yet to be decided

14. So Australia has to start 1am every Sunday? Cheers for being considerate to the rest of the world devs. (end sarcasm)

15. No australians don't HAVE to start at 1am they can choose to. Just like Americans don't HAVE to stay up for 24 hours. Everyone gets an entire day to war in their time zones.

16. How do you choose when it's auto join?

17. You don't choose. If its 24 hours everyone gets the same amount of downtime and active time.

18. Let's go No Rulez

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.