Successful Clan guide

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Mossheart, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Meh your guides fine. And I wasn't aware hers had been bumped I've been inactive recently.

Sorry to cause some kinda miss understanding.
    My original point was that yours and hers should be joint together ('cos they're both good)
    I wasn't complaining about any kind of order :(

2. A theads age doesn't matter.
    It's about the info

3. Well said :D

4. All in all, it doesn't. But the thread made most recently was likely a copy.

5. A typing error on:

Clan Chat
    Line three
    Members is spelt like membrs

6. Thanks River. I'll edit it when I can. Didn't notice that before, and ive read through it about 20 times. ^.^

7. Thnx I like the bit about walling them thnx that helped

8. No problem. Happy to help c: This guide is great ^^

9. I really should get my eyesight tested... Didn't see the typo. :/ And I'll be on PC to edit it later today

10. One thing i would change in the EB section. Warbeasts and awakenings have bad pay. Getting a larger clan and doing Depraved, Forgotten Ones, To The Chamber or even Reckoning will pay better, grow you faster, and then leadto harder epics like Battle Royale, Origins etc.

Just a thought ^.^

11. what if you're on pc no speaker regen.

and no ever looks at the ads just watch wc and click the name right away for the person searching for a clan

12. It's not annoying posting ads on player's walls if you make a cool art with it lol.

Back in the PW days I got a tonne of people to support my PWars just by posting wall art with hidden ads in it 

Not sure how effective that method would be with EBs and clan invites though...

13. just click their name faster than the other clans and invite them cuz they're already searching for a clan

14. Edited. Thanks for letting me know.

15. Why??? But thanks :)

16. Edit the clan cost as it has recently changed.  Great guide though.

17. Thanks Decipher. I will edit that as soon as possible, though it could be a few days as getting on a PC is rather difficult right now.

18. It's now 25b... >(25,000,000,000)

(/)

19. Are you a retard^ look 2 posts above yours it's clearly there no need to spell it out jeezus