Starfall: Rush for the Shards

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Equipment for top 1000 doesn't have 2% bonus on stats? Please advise

2. 2% is a Plunder Bonus for pvp actions, not stats.

3. Yes a PvP plunder bonus reflected on the stats of the equipment?

4. Great event. This is more in the spirit of the game. 

5. I am Tron Top 1000 Shard Hunter#1 Guild Hansel in KaW 

6. i was just trying to find where this pvp bonus description is located, other than on this thread.
    Is it not included in the item description?
    no biggie, just curious.

7. [​IMG]

Click the equipment and look around, it doesn't directly say it, but, shows you.

8. Precisely, thnx AJ . top 1000 equipment does not have the 2% as the reward description states, it has 0% :(

9. Whens the next promo coming?

10. All HailTron voted #1 Guild HanselTop 1000 Shard Dude of the Year by KaW Magazine

11. All HailTron voted #1 Guild HanselTop 1000 Shard Dude of the Year by KaW Magazine

12. Next event! Lol

13. What should i do if i have enough shards, but no rewards?

14. I have the 250 shards badge although i collected 526 shards...

15. I collected 1k shards and got the trinket it but it doesnt have the 1% pvp bonus....

16. All HAILThe Mighty TronTop 1000 Shard Event Winner

17. The badge for 250 shards was level one, as well as the badge for 500 shards was level one. The only difference is rewards. Starting at 1000 shards the badges increase with each tier of rewards.

18. Thank you KaW for the Greatest event yet.
    It truly was All Out War.
    For the first time in a long time: "Kingdoms At War" was *actually* AT WAR. It was awesome !

While it could've been better, and was for the first 2 days, none-the-less I give a Sincere Thank You.

1 week was a good duration, and with the intensity and ruthlessness that went on, perhaps even a 3-day weekend would be sufficient.

I would only make one addition to the event: Defender Bonus.
    Much like defending attacks will add to your mith total in EE wars, defending attacks / steals should reward event items. Maybe on the scale of 20% of potential winnings that the attacker would be eligible for.
    So if an attacker succeeds a hit (attack or steal) for 10 shards, if the defender defeats the attack (or steal), they could win 2 shards.

Additionally I think it would be nice to track two more statistics: Highest Amount Held, and Total Items Won.
    Highest Amount Held: I know someone who had 10,000 at one point, but finished with less than 1000.
    Total Items Won: it would be neat to see who won the most over all, example is someone who won a total of 6000 and finished with 4500.

If you read this far: Thank You.

* Edit Log *
    Clarified that when I said "attack" I meant both Attack and Steal.

19. Great post except for Defender Bonus. Easily exploited and yet another stab at spy builds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.