Starfall: Rush for the Shards

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So when I emailed you guys I was told to direct feedback to the forum, so here I am.

I enjoyed the event, however, there seemed to be a major issue in the fact that you can lose a massive amount of shards overnight. I lost a consistent 3% of my overall shard amount when I lost shards. This meant that in the period of only a couple hours I can lose almost half of my shards if I am not on. Unlike some people on here, I have a life and need sleep. I understand taking the shards from opponents and such. But perhaps a maximum amount of shards that can be taken within a set amount of time would be a good addition?

2. dam 8 short ov 500 shards :( but bin fun ;) now bring black friday sales out :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

3. The event is now over and our final leaderboards have been posted here. Congratulations to our PvP Champions. We hope you all enjoyed the event.

4. The Mechanics of the event were terribly flawed. Attacking I was able to gain shards in 50-70% of hits. Wile stealing only netted a 20-30% success rate.
    Those who spend real cash on it had way to much advantage over those that didn't.
    I didn't buy the astral glims and never had a blade appear. I was how everable to steal a blade twice, that was quickly lost in less than a dozen hits.
    This event like all the rest have no bearing on who fights hard and who fights smart.
    Is has to do with who spends the most money.
    In spite of being under almost constant attack from Yafi monkeys, most hitting with blades, because of the ongoing NA/Yafi war. I still managed to acquire enough shards for a crap trinket.
    All in all I give the event a 3 out of 10 for reasons outlined above.

5. I agree with a lot of these comments the event was all about giving up sleep for a week and farming at 1 point in the event someone told me I wasn't paying well anymore because that had farmed so much

6. I think it would be better if rewards where given for the most shards you had in the event instead of how many you had at the end

7. I got 268 shards, how do I get the trinklet?

8. You wait until devs hand out rewards. Generally takes a few hours.

9. I do agree with this partly. That once certain achievements/goals have been made you should keep that reward unless you best it. ei 250,500,1000 item rewards. With the exception of the top 10, 100, 1000 due to those being the better rewards should be the only part measured at the end of the event.

Overall i enjoyed the event and was happy to see " KAW" again. Thank you and can't wait until the next pvp event.

10. I got 1719, I see a leaderboard post of a player lower on final results? Am I confused on how this is tallied up?

11. I would like to know the drop rates. As I was hit 5 times by a player larger than me and lost my blade, yet unloaded full bars at times on people with blades all successes and nothing. I'm probably just unlucky, but ya know.

12. Woohoo, got my top 1000 badge and Raven skull, Ty devs for best event ever in 4 years of KaW !!! 1719 shards total for me, super fun, lots of hard fights and relentless warriors out there. Much respects to all who didn't cast the EB Fairy Only Spell (event opt out).

Special thanks to the EB clans who graciously accepted that war was in the air, and no one is safe, but still kept it classy and I made more friends, met cool peeps.

That's my victory speech, Tron owns [end]

13. Woohoo, got my top 1000 badge and Raven skull, Ty devs for best event ever in 4 years of KaW !!! 1719 shards total for me, super fun, lots of hard fights and relentless warriors out there. Much respects to all who didn't cast the EB Fairy Only Spell (event opt out).

Special thanks to the EB clans who graciously accepted that war was in the air, and no one is safe, but still kept it classy and I made more friends, met cool peeps.

That's my victory speech, Tron owns [end]

14. My bag on double post, not intentional.

15. Pvp anyone ?

16. Devs great event but I can't equip by equipment from the event. It's keeps saying "item does not exist"....

17. Does anyone know how you use the spectral lantern please? It's in my inventory but I don't know how you cast it?

18. Also it says to go to the mage to enchant the trinket but it doesn't appear there? The golden raven idol

19. I didn't even get my item...

20. My main complaint was the ability to buy protection for the fortuna sword. That handicapped the casual participant.

Also, the event catered fully to those blowing crystals $20/day.

Just saying next round should consider that before making fodder of the casual player.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.