Season 5: Pawns of the Otherworlds

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ty chaos

2. It appears to be fixed 50m Combo BFE unless devs posted something in mod pal about the 13% top 10 banner

3. Seriously? No variation in roster sizes? I see you took all that feedback and flushed it down the proverbial toilet.

How ridiculously monotonous and boring.

Another great job 

4. Note: 4 banner stats, but only 3 listed in rewards section. Will these be tiered?

5. Check the new event page. :lol:

6. so my question is iwars were set up to ensure all builds "ugh" had a chance to war but this extea medallion payout directly limits the builds that will receive exrea as ps don't out plunder an atk build and actions are typically less than other builds, so is the extra medallions geared to fade out hansels and ps builds,by rewarding atk builds more medallions?

7. My only comment is make it longer. If you were to war once a day, for the entire four weeks, and won every single time, you would only receive 87 of those tokens. Make it at least six weeks, if not eight. Some of us have lives/families/jobs.

8. Needs more wars, but the banners look cool.

9. Max medals i can earn is 96 due to my schedule. Therefor, there is no reason for me to participate. So devs, you will not be getting my money.

10. So if u did one war a day ud need to win nearly all of them to reach 100 medallions 

11. I see now Chaos, had to refresh KAW

12. 4x7x4= 112 wars in season

Assuming 50% win ration that's 1 medal per war hence someone must do pretty much every war in the season to reach top ring (excluding bonuses)

I mean most people with a life can war twice a day tops...

13. Quite simply, the current meta of war for kingdoms at war, does not favor hansels whatsoever for classic wars. :(

14. That is a very good point, all hansels can hope to do is ko leading wr on the other side, which is very difficult.

15. #Support your working / paying customers - extend the season

16. Correct, only plunder builds, top of Cr/Wr roster accounts will receive bonuses lol

17. Times are even worse now. Thanks for considering asia

18. And you are penalized 1 medallion for participating if you loose; an issue addressed in Season 4, but apparently changed back

19. Look nice equipment

20. You dont lose medallions if ur top actions lol. Sb here we come

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.