Season 4 of the Estoc Trials (Updated)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Lol clearly you dont know what happened station or you wouldnt be saying that. So that you know, many players were booted out of kaw for the duration of the war with a weird pop up message. So no its not the players who casted for round wars fault in any way lol obviously

2. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

War 1 went awesome thanks for taking prestige mith possible earned medals and making sure to hand out the shattered sword spell to all the Inactives. Keep it up ata great start 

3. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

I was talking to the wa clan tag guy talking about bad and mis-matches in round wars

I now wars were screwed up today that is messed up but could have happened to any war this morning just happened to be a round war

4. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Thks for the compensate for war 1 but I would like to know do we get back the ee lvl lost too. I was at ee lvl 1 for war 1 so if u compensate as won for both, my ee should be lvl 2. And I won war 2 too so my ee should be lvl 3. But how come my ee lvl is lvl 1 only. Pls advice.

5. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Yea sorry makes sense now. Yea round war can have unfair matches. Very hit and miss at times. But the issue with round war earlier has many warriors having lost an ee level, mith they casted and an inactive spell to top it off. Just making sure devs can compensate all those warring that war. I'm sure they have had a lot of emails and feedback about it.

6. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

I think the Indy war award should be more than 1 element token. That war is tougher because teams are random. Takes more skill to learn both rosters, get WC/TK set, game plan, etc.

Ps
    The new gear does look sweeet! The weapon should be the best yet. Should also be the first item ever awarded that gives the plunder bonus as well.

7. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Indi wars are just great. Was a really good idea. They are fun and close. Really fair marches. Great job on that, but it would be nice if a win would drop 2 lvs instead of one.

8. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Individual wars should reward the same amount of medallions as primal/round wars, a war is a war" and for some players indi"s will b the majority of wars that they can participate in.

9. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Support indi wars should drop 2

10. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

So r u putting the list of top 100 etc. for us to see how much they collected?

11. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Indy wars are just as hard to prep for when you have to scramble to figure out YOUR roster as well as enemies roster. Find a wc and tracker and make a game plan fast.

If anything strategy is even more important bc these arent stacked rosters.

SUPPORT MAKE INDY WARS PAY OUT 2 elements!!

12. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Devs can u give some kind of response to some1? Heres what i think. You need to go ahead n scratch the enchant to 15. Thats just stupid. Keep the stats but put those at 10. This isnt fairy ass equip we get from buying ur seals.

Next you need to either lower the medallion numbers needed for each equip.

Also i dont understand the logic of putting out the rest of s3 set just random n putting same pieces from s3 into s4 rewards. Stupid

Reward more than 4 crappy items. 4 things ive got to get to 15 each r u kidding!! Do i look like an exploit build sh?!?!?!

13. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Increase mith rewards: )

14. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

And mediation x2 on individual wars

15. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

*medallion

16. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

@devs

How about 2 Times a week update a Medaillon lb?

17. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

So, after some thought, I figured devs need to up war medallion payouts nearer to the end of the season, this is why. Devs need to allow the medal rewards to go up in final weeks like rancor. I mean, they started S4 the week school started if haven't already. So, I can only do 2-3 wars Monday-Friday. But, I have after school activities Monday, Thursday, and Friday. Leaving Tuesday and Wednesday. But, I go to church, so, I can't war but Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday. But I'm busy those days so I can only do like 2-3 wars on Saturday or Sunday. What they're asking for is near impossible

Thats about 92-122 wars. If I can only do 92, I definitely won't win all of them. And what about those that are busier than me? Devs, you need to re-think how your doing S4....

18. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Hmmm maybe i should try... The last couple look pretty sexy

19. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

While the few hundreds of players chases after war medals, please release 1 new permanent eb for non-S4 players. Thks

20. Re: Season 4 of the Estoc Trials

Few suggestion
    Add 2 more war 12am n 3am PDT so it will be more fair to other timezone.

Lower down target achievement for each reward. 100 medallion is just ridiculous.

Increase medallion reward 3 for primal n round, 2 for indi war. This would be more achievable n attractive.

Increase mith. Payout.