[RESOLVED] Plunder Bonus

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 29, 2014.

1. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Plunder Bonus

I sealed earlier and got 55b reward without using any xtrals and lasted about a hour.
    ...Just sealed now without using xtrals and lasted about 50 minutes and I got 80b...think there may be a problem with my Plunder lol. Why haven't you fixed this yet?

*Edit* there was only 3 actions difference between each HTE.

2. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Plunder Bonus

Things to take into consideration:
    1) How many items did you use?
    2) Was it FFA or did you share items?
    3) Did you have a Crux Chest open?

3. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Plunder Bonus

I solo'ed the items and skimmed both eBs, 25b difference in pay out with 3 actions difference lol and no I didn't have any chest activated.

4. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Plunder Bonus

I am having to reboot after each eb to receive bonus payment. Missed one on the before seeing it was not added

5. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Plunder Bonus

when is compensation going to be implimented for those of us who did not recieve our bonus plunder?

6. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Plunder Bonus

I had that issue Friday night with 2 ebs

7. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Plunder Bonus

Yes my first seal that I used I got less plunder than I normally would of. Can I be re embersed please

8. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Plunder Bonus

Look at our clan history over the last few days it's happened a lot tried email and leaving feedback but as normal no reply from the devs

9. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Plunder Bonus

Didn't get a reply with email, posting here....

I'm not receiving my 9% Plunder bonus from BR Ambush? Its active but not give me the bonus

10. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Plunder Bonus

I have restarted my app and phone and my plunder has not changed I know there's a problem and same as everyone else would like this remedied ,thank you

11. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Plunder Bonus

I have already reported plunder loss on one of my other accounts although I have no chests open at this time my normal plunder has been halved I would like this sorted please just a bit annoyed.its Spoiling one of the better promotion 's you have done.

12. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] Plunder Bonus

Promos give eq. Bring them on