READ BEFORE you make a clan thread.

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by *Serpent11111 (01), Oct 4, 2011.

1. Still wondering who Serpent is...

2. Hey Vengeance, after Rome's fall, it failed to rise back to the power that it was, besides the time that it was Nazi and building its Nazi Empire which undoubtedly made the Roman Empire look tiny.

Rome was divided, that's why it fell. As will your clan

3. Serpent is a very old player, he quit I think.

4. So like this Phantom Killers

History
    I started this clan on February 18, 2013. I was tired of no clans that protected their members. So I wanted to be the one people on Kaw could look up to for protection, advice, and a stable home. That's when I decided on taking that want and turning it into action, Phantom Killers was born.

What we do
    We currently run T1 and T2 ebs at random times to help newer members grow. We also play the game how it is meant to be played and we hit people(that's right, we allow farming!). With the aid of epic battles, we can teach a member to use them as a growth tool.

Allies/Family clans
    • d34dw4r5
    • wicked killers
    • STARZ incorporation

Guidelines
    1. Do NOT ask for an admin position. We expect for you to earn it.
    2. Ask before starting an eb.
    3. This is probably the most important rule, HAVE FUN! It's a game and you should treat it as one.

We hope to rebuild this clan, and we would appreciate if you help us in doing so. :)

Special thanks to Resilience for helping me with this thread. Constructive Criticism welcome, trolls are not. If you have any serious problems with me or the clan and want to bash on it, I expect you to create another thread to do so.

5. So you decided to make a clan thread,but it didn't have any effort.

So I have a few tips for your next clan recruitment thread.

1)Proper spelling and grammar goes along way.

2)Quality over quantity.

3)Be organized and be right to the point,your readers will enjoy this.

Also I have a template I suggest you try.

(Relevant picture to your clan)
    Clan name

-Background of your clan
    *Gives an idea of your leadership values and/or why the clan was made.

-Fictional story having to do with your clan(optional)
    *This usually makes the thread worth a lot more,people will read this and will enjoy it.

-Criteria/Rules
    *Gives your readers an ideas of how the clan will work.

(Relevant Pic having to do with your clan)

-Contact List
    *Gives your readers a list on who they should contact for entrance or questions they may have.

-Short Q n' A
    *Answer a few questions you have not clarified enough or that your readers need to know.

Please read this it will benefit you so much.

6. [/Color=Red] Bump [/Color]

7. Bump to help someone make a better thread.

8. So well written.. m new nd dont know much about the game ..but i like ur passion :)

9. Bump since I CAN'T GET THE URL TO WORK! D:

10. It's a shame Serpent no longer plays
    ~_~

11. Re: New Clan(read)

[quote="Dragongirl2]I like minecraft[/quote]

Uhhh what does that have to do with anything?

And op You need to get some BBCodeness in your threads :3 I looks pretty boring.

Here is a great thread made by Serpent, it has some tips: viewtopic.php?f=7

12. Wow I suck at Bbcodes XD

Here

Better?

13. Made my thread and want to be able to make it better. Titled hellsSerenity-welcome to our hell Any suggestions. Think I took everything from this thread...i think

14. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Lard's Legion
    [​IMG]

Lard is a spartan warrior whom somehow survived the battle of the 300. Join him and his legion as they prepare to take on the world!

History
    Lard's Legion was created 04/03/2013

Current Operation
    We are Currently running b2b ambush, with the occasional Equipment eb!

Later, we plan on doing ee wars when our members grow, or more war able members join.

[​IMG]

Rules
    • -Do not ask for admin
      -Do not ask to be volleyed
      -1v1 supported

*if you want to check for more rules message Lard.

Q n'A
    Q: Is Farming allowed?
    A: Yes farming is allowed, we promote 1v1's as we believe it is supposed to be a part of the game. IF the during your 1v1 the odds are stacked against you, we will not hesitate to even out the playing field.
    Q: What if i want to leave the clan to participate in another eb?
    A: We allow our members to leave to do ebs, as our members are our family, We will Always welcome you back with open arms, as long as clan hopping doesnt become a frequent occurrence.
    Q: I want a chance at equipment but you run b2b ambush!
    A: We understand that many members do not have all equipment yet, Item ebs (currently only reckoning , origins, or NML) can be requested, and will in most cases be initiated next.

*Question not answered? Contact lard!

Contact list

[list]-lard
    -LL-KATHY-LL
    -jeremyb616[/list]

*They will be getting more people to contact when the clan grows
    [img]http://bit.ly/XDZ6Ks

15. [​IMG]
    Lard's Legion
    [​IMG]

Lard is a spartan warrior whom somehow survived the battle of the 300. Join him and his legion as they prepare to take on the world!

History
    Lard's Legion was created 04/03/2013

Current Operation
    We are Currently running b2b ambush, with the occasional Equipment eb!

Later, we plan on doing ee wars when our members grow, or more war able members join.

[​IMG]

Rules
    • -Do not ask for admin
      -Do not ask to be volleyed
      -1v1 supported

*if you want to check for more rules message Lard.

Q n'A
    Q: Is Farming allowed?
    A: Yes farming is allowed, we promote 1v1's as we believe it is supposed to be a part of the game. IF the during your 1v1 the odds are stacked against you, we will not hesitate to even out the playing field.
    Q: What if i want to leave the clan to participate in another eb?
    A: We allow our members to leave to do ebs, as our members are our family, We will Always welcome you back with open arms, as long as clan hopping doesnt become a frequent occurrence.
    Q: I want a chance at equipment but you run b2b ambush!
    A: We understand that many members do not have all equipment yet, Item ebs (currently only reckoning , origins, or NML) can be requested, and will in most cases be initiated next.

*Question not answered? Contact lard!

Contact list
    • -lard
      -LL-KATHY-LL
      -jeremyb616

*They will be getting more people to contact when the clan grows
    [​IMG]

16. Ab Morti Gladius Meus
    Death By My Sword

Prius certamen in finem tunc pugnam pergere
    Fight until the end, then keep fighting

A group of warriors who would give their allies the shirt off their back, but will fight their enemies until they are begging for mercy at our feet.

We as a whole have never made history, but you will soon be seeing us in the history books of KaW.

Our required cs is that you can at least chew away at haunts, to build up gold to upgrade and pots for the Rancor Wars.

Our clan tags will be handed to you when the council decides you are ready to speak to the clan owner. The owner is separate from the rest of the clan. He is known as General in the realm of KaW, but known as Mars in times where his prowess was more widely accepted. He isn’t silenced, as you may think by looking upon his account. He requested he be permanently silenced by the developers so he wouldn’t be tempted to speak to those lower than him.

We will do Rancor Wars, Season II. We will do back to back Haunts, including item epics when needed. We will not be taunted, mess with us and you will find out who our allies are. Hope to see some of you join in the ranks of us, the Militares Viri Mortem.

Prius certamen in finem et tunc pugnam pergere!

17. Hm... will work on it a little more... seems a little short. Needs some pics too... Back to the drawing board.