Psychotic Villains

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by KKSKK, Jan 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Not even da good kinda cringe.

2. That was a little much. This is a game, if you feel the need to make personal attacks then stay off forums. This is a 9+ game, if people are getting you so worked up that you have to start making personal attacks then you shouldn't be here.

3. There's been several cases of people meeting on KaW and getting married in real life. Or just meeting each other and dating for a bit. There is a huge social aspect of this game, I'd say if you both prove you're not catfishing from a Skype or FaceTime then it's not sad at all.

4. chimchar you obviously do not know what has been going on for weeks/months. These vermin aka pipebomb and the peewee posse have been saying cruel comments to Killer calling him fatty and slandering him .What you give out will comeback to you.He is a sick moron .He has also been making fun of autistic people.So really know the back history before you act all high & mighty.

5. Nope, looking for a gf/bf via KaW (a non-dating app) unironically is incredibly lame and anyone who does this and/or actually dedicates themselves to a person they've never seen or have had a face to face conversation as well as declares it publicily, is asking to get ridiculed because they had to resort to a tap, tap game for mutual affection that could be easily attained through real life.

6. 1. Who says they are looking? Talking to someone everyday for months whether in a game or in real life will make you develop some sort of feelings for that person. Whether it's just friendship or love.

2. It's not incredibly lame. You don't know if they've face timed, skyped, or even met in real life. Also, who are you to judge? Why do you get to decide where people find love. I have friends in this game I trust just as much as my friends in real life.

3. And maybe they don't HAVE to resort to a tap tap game to find affection. That's just where it happened to be found. And no they aren't asking to be publicly ridiculed. It's just people like you who need to learn to watch their mouth. Does making fun and looking down on people who find love on a game make you feel better? I bet if you posted a picture of yourself plenty of people could make comments on how you look or if you posted a picture of a GF/BF (you may or may not have).

7. Stop trolling. This game needs new clans.

8. Act all high and mighty? Spare me.

9. Who says they are talking? :lol:
    If you develop feelings for someone on a game where communication is a major factor then lol. I mean you can fake being anyone online and you can fake a persona. You can't use something like "it builds up naturally as time progressing" that argument is baloney.

Who are you to say it isn't incredibly lame? Lmao
    Friends in a game that you can trust? That can protect you from getting attacked, pin you if you're getting stripped.
    They are game friends, they can never compare to real life friends, soz buddy.

Lmao, again you can't use the argument that love grows naturally on a game. The dude is kind of asking for it. It's people like you who can't determine the difference between real life and a game. "I bet if you posted a pic". Oh please, I could find any picture I'd want and you'd believe it. I suppose that's because YOU CAN'T TRULY KNOW WHO'S ON THE OTHER END.

I think it's depressing that your argument revolves around love within a video game can grow naturally if you just beliebe, you're so innocent.

Very cute lmao

Edit:chimchar should namechange to the_game_cupid

So we can all laugh at how silly he is lol

10. Actually it's different for every person :roll: . The people in Apoc that have been playing with each other for years and talking everyday? I highly doubt none of them trust each other.

I played a FPS game we had an ESL team and played together for years about 20 of us. This one guy ended up getting married and 15 of the people in the clan went to his wedding and everyone had a good time. His name was Marco, he lived in the Netherlands. The people that went were from US, Belgium, France, UK, and a few other countries.

Things are different for different people :roll: . When there's actual honest people you can trust... Well :) anything can happen.

11. Wait, so you're telling me that the people in Apoc have been speaking to each other for several months and have gotten to know each other right?

So by your logic, they should all be tryna suck each others faces.

I ship The leader of KOTFE and the leader of WoG.

I don't know their names, I'm just proving a point and I also know about Marco, I'm sorry to hear that he found someone else.

I was truly hoping it would of worked out between you two.

I guess the trust just wasn't there.

12. I didn't say I got married. WoG is no longer part of Apoc. No I wasn't saying the people in Apoc would love each other but the ones who have been talking to each other and playing together for YEARS most likely consider each other real friends.

You're very childish :roll:.

13. And you're very easily manipulated, you've been a great help

14. Lmao roni you're one to be talking  we've all seen what you look like 

15. I haven't been manipulated in any way.

16. You're so innocent, chimchar.

It's pretty adorable.

17. Not really, I grew up in a bad place but I look for the best in everyone and every situation. But, regardless you're very close minded. You have no interest in what I'm saying or my opinion because you think you're 100% right.

When you're an actual adult or teenager that doesn't care what people think online and are find about letting people know who you are (for example my ESL team) you can actually make friends over a game the same as in real life. It's just honesty and finding decent people. Everyone in the clan was honest and nice and we were all good friends. I guess it just really depends on the person though. You sound like someone who has been catfished or is a catfish :lol: .

18. K

19. Joe aka jackson you are very dumb.Nobody has seen what i look like .i only have my name up on 3rd party app.So whatever pictures that go around claiming it's me are lies.

20. I agree with Roni, the pics are obviously fake.

I mean people have even shown me some...

And they all look like pics of a younger version of Rosie O'Donnel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.