Psychotic Villains

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by KKSKK, Jan 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm not pipebomb my darling. Depraved, disgusting? They seem like apt words to describe your butchery of this beautiful language.

2. pipebomb is the fake saItyfeet account also.He cant assert himself being himself .He needs to steal other peoples personalitys and personas.

3. Pipebomb is every forumer excluding Killer and Roni.

Roni can confirm.

4. SeamanGuzzler= The depraved , disgusting,vile and immature pipebomb.

5. SeamanGuzzler=Guzzler the Seaman.

6. Im tired of al thes baseless accusations of me being pipe just grow up

7. Sloggerballz= pipebomb

8. But i bet when devs look into our accs that they will find nothing i assure u

9. [​IMG]

The monster from the black lagoon

10. I wasn't aware the villains actually "fight" people, Roni.

You sure do like the scrubs, don't you?

What is the funniest is how you talk so much yet couldn't back it up. Your stories change very often. Get your facts straight, Roni. :roll:

Get a life, scrub.

11. Agreed

12. Of course someone in LSA would say that. Lmao. The only members in LSA That actually fight, Ben, Velde, Makki, Madie, that's it.

13. Roni must be killers new bf

14. snoopy you ran from iG when they were in osw with Veritas. And then you fake retired knocked your stats down.Then returned and joined back into iG .Thats when they are now in osw against Kotfe and you soon left them again.Thats twice you ran and all kaw know it . and sloggerballz posting fake photos up. That shows you are pipebomb .He uses that same fake photo pretending it's me. He even gave that same one to Rox3y trying to pretend it's me.

15. Support I'll be joining back when my time in the runs out blaze.

16. Omega could make you reset in a day tbh.

17. This thread is the biggest cringe I've ever read.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.