Psychotic Villains

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by KKSKK, Jan 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That doesn't make sense. Of course I go dtw when u hit full bars lmfao. Nice fails

2. Dont bother lying one eyed. There were many win assassins and 1 win steal and wins on army before you go dtw. You havent hit me back even once.What a rubbish fighter you are for the villains :- a big let down for them.

3. Most of them are fails lmao

4. and now you are lying.Killer you should demot this trash member off your council team.He hasnt got one ounce of honesty within him.

5. Deadpool isn't a villain he is just a dark hero

6. I haven't gotten much inc.  yall aren't keeping me pnz. Smh

7. Yea I have been pinned, how many accounts sitting on me 3 that's a win in my book, 2 of my allies free to hit. Disappointed to be thinking this was a cool thread only to see you talking smack about me. My mistake thinking you might be honorable.

8. You asked the owner to ask me to stop hitting or you'd hit AOE. Lmao I've been freely hitting your roster without retaliation. It's great to see that your members couldn't handle incoming.

9. Killer always dragging people's names through the mud then betrays them.

It's such a shame.

First AoE, then Insidious Villians (RiP) and now his gf.

Smh

10. I'm chimchar I posted earlier, I thought killer and roni are on the same team? What happened?

11. Hi Chimchar , well simpley put - i was dumped !! i think he is now goddess of love's toyboy . Well i saw it coming really .Everytime that i am linked to someone and just having some fun and laughs and onto a good thing .Them demonfaces get jealous & try to ruin it for me !

12. Wait you and killer.... You guys were in a relationship :shock: .

13. No not really never ever. But you know even if i make a male friend ,them females try to meddle and put distance between it or just try break that friendship up .

14. Don't worry roni, I'll marry you.

15. Roni...time to come clean...it was I that planted the seeds of disloyalty in Killer...he couldn't resist he is only human after all.

16. Killer this is proof about how i was right about all i stated above about goddess. Ninja The Villain was the creator and master mind of insidious Villains.Yet he is only Commander .He should at least have been made War Cheif.Why are you both lower in ranks than the war cheif .?When it was Ninja and Killer who put The Villains on the map ? Something very dodgey and under handed is going on with that move. Trying to claim the credit for a clan goddess has only been in 6 days. Like she was the Villains backbone during mojo legends osw or even help them . Which we all know she didnt say a word in their defence . She still wearing S.S tags .That shows where her allegiance & ties still lie.

17. You know what.. Support. Good Ad and a very interesting thread. Fair bit of hate and butthurt on here. You're clearly doing a good job ?️

18. selene = rox3y

19. I've been told before on a third party app you think I'm Roxey. As much as I'd like to own up to that sexiness, I'm not. I'm flattered you seem to know me for some reason, but I must say I have no idea who you are

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.