Predictive Text Game

Discussion in 'Activities' started by McLovinYourMom, Mar 28, 2015.

1. I need a good day to be a good day to day basis of the day I will be a good day to be a good day for me to be a good day to be a good time to get a good day to be a good day to day basis of the day I will be a good day to be a good day for me to be a good day to be a good time to get a good day to be a good day.

Mine got a little repetitive 

2. I don't think have a lot more than the original and a half years of a good sudden it won't wwas you can are get a job and easy way to the gym

3. I think it's just a game of thrones the way she's acting like a lot of things while at school and I would get in trouble for (ends and repeats)

4. So I am going to see you with the intended recipient. Please let me know if you are not sure that I can be in this email address so I can get a few days to see the same time for your browser.

5. I'm not a big fan of the loss. the only way to get 2nd. we will not have to be in. if you want to, I am a beautiful and the other day I will be the first one. the only thing I did not have a lot of people. it was a great day. the first to know about this, but I have been in business. I have to be a good day to day basis, but I think it is not an easy way out to the right now and I will be the best of the loss.

6. Ok lol thx admin the same time as the most part, I have seal. I have Friday Saturday night live on a new phone, and the other day and age, but it was the br the que lol I was wondering what you are looking to get a bunch. .I have to be awake for the next day or so. .......

7. The new one is going to be able to get my money back or something like that I don't know what to do with the same thing as a whole

8. I love you so much fun and I have to be a good day to be a good time to get a new one is the best thing ever is when you have to go back and I don't think that I have a great way for a few weeks of a good time with you guys should have to do that in my room for a good idea for me :lol:

9. Haha the best thing about it oand and a half years of in oi is and with the best way for the rest next week and a few lot to do that it would have to be the same thing.

10. Hey guys are having problems. it will take a moment of my own business and the best. if I could get to see the difference in my mind, and the best.

11. Thanks to everyone who came out of the most important part of the World. It is a good idea to have a good idea. I'm not sure if you are not the intended recipient, you can get a chance to win the game.

12. This is ridiculous.

The fact I can see it as well be a little too much ordered the arrest of a new good quality of the year before entering the game.

Know what I was saying?

13. The fact I don't think that the government has been in the morning to you in my room is the only thing that I have a great way of saying that the two countries have been the same thing as too long and I don't think that I can get it together for the next day you're here for the next few years and the rest of my friends are like that you can get it together for the rest of the year

It makes no sense but there you go

14. I have a good day. the other day. the other hand is the best way. the only way you want to do. I will be able, and then I will not have a great time at all. I will be 3

15. This is a good time for a while back and enjoy the benefits of the most important thing to remember that you can also be used for the best way to get a good time

16. Lol that sounded dirty :lol:

17. The fact I can see it as an excuse for the next few weeks of a sudden it was the best of the year and I don't think that I have a great way for a few weeks of a sudden it was the best of the day after a while

18. I'm so excited about it but I can't even play with my life and the first time I was just thinking about it is not the same thing as the first place I can get the best thing ever when you are a little bit of a new one, I don't think that it was the only way you can get it together for the next two weeks of school

19. I love you so much better if it is not the best way of saying it was a good day to be the first half of the best thing to me

20. I am a first year of the economy and the distribution of the spoils the same time as a result of the means of production and those who dont know what you think you should know about the central bank account