OurClan/OurClanToo

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Aries, Jul 5, 2014.

1. never assumed u r eb new age is a very tuff and well respected clan but qith out eb and hte its alot harder to repot and stock up for pvp and so on

2. Farts under my blanket are not cooking, damn things are boiling up. Waiting to cloud it. :shock:

3. That's a rusted fart of serenity :shock:

4. Crazy, Rusted. You two are talking to each other about two different things.

Rusted: Baaaaaaa PVP war! Hell with you guys and no farming rules

Crazy: Ebs are important for pots and other stuff

Rusted:Yaaaaaahaha I post in brown text and I love pvp. I don't care about ebs I am talking about farming rule.

Crazy: Some here do farm but we value growth.

Rusted: Look at my brown bbcodes! Grow and remove your no farming rule and then I will support! Balto is a giant green tractor that is broke down and being rebuilt.

Crazy: O.O

Rusted: -.-

Crazy >.>

Rusted: <.<

Crazy: okay then

Rusted: yeah, best of luck.

Crazy: You too.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

5. And 1vs1 is a great thing but only bad that goes with it is 9times outta 10 if u 1vs1 somebody they bring there clan into it i liked this game better the way it was when i firat started but no eb is needed to get any clan to be able to grow and stock up so ues i see your point but at same time ourclan needs to grow and we do support pvp but like i have said always ends up somebody getting mad and bringing other people

6. **** you 3 (rusted 3 crazy) its a play on words it could mean 3 or you three :p I'm so dead now.

7. And very true 3 i do agree

8. I love how twisted I have Baltos mind right now. :lol: I am too witty for balto.

9. Or does 573 have you twisted many balto's many people much confusion SEX!!

10. **** off 574 :lol: your not helping.

11. Yep, I made balto crazy.

12. I'm not crazy mentally Ill but not crazy

13. Crazier. I forgot the er. And to change the y to an i.

14. I broke out of a mental word and found a unicorn. I can't feel my torso!! :D

15. Again ty for the support of my clans feel free to come visit us .

16. Lmao geez rusted course we dont hide farming. Was a joke, why it was posted directly under bruins post :roll:

17. ignore the noise.

18. We are doing fod on tuesday and tsg time trial wednsday come on over.

19. ╔╗⚒╔╗⚖
    ║║⚒║ ⚖
    ╚╝⚒╚╝⚖R⃟E⃟S⃟P⃟E⃟C⃟T⃟E⃟D⃟

20. Mercey, love ya babe! When you set me up with OC i had no idea that you were giving me a family. Love these guys so much. Total support and respect for OC, my home. Plus...cc gets a little crazy at times! 