OurClan/OurClanToo

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by Aries, Jul 5, 2014.

1. support i am a founding member of ourclan and we r based on prunciple and growth bfore pvp and farming and having fun alot of people dont like farming or being farmed if u are about that OC is the place for u

2. You are obviously not based on spelling.

3. Good thing you don't have to be based on spelling.

OP: My advice is to never go in half cocked. Do a bit of research.

The clan: Good luck!

4. -Bregan D'aerthe- Is my homeclan so I might check it out :)

5. Support to oc/oct

6. This is a pretty funny thread. First of all, I give my full support to Ourclan. Some of the best people in Kaw are there. They are 100% loyal and back their members up through everything. While I am not in the clan, I have been in clan with many of the members, as new players...and also in ee clans. When my friend joined the game, I sent her to Ourclan (since my clan was doing eb's too big for her) and they took her in and guided her and with their help grew very fast.

Also, Rusted, on a personal note: You would approve of the spirit and passion for PvP at OurClan. The core group there would walk into a battle for one of their own without thinking twice.

Good luck my OurClan. You guys rock!!

7. Mercey said it perfectly.

8. Ty mercey come visit anytime.

9. So point is... "We don't support 1v1s but we will gang on you if you hit one of us" lol :lol:

10. Adrian, since you are a founding member I will solidify my non-support of your clan because of the above quote.

'Growth before pvp'

Infact, I am going to ss this. Because way to many players and clans think like that and in my mind that is what is wrong with kaw.

kaw has made is such a task to build and grow, that off system pvp is being destroyed.
    because so many people feel like growth is more important.

damn I hate how ebs, and hte has destroyed this games back bone. I understand ebs - I do, but this, everyone, this is why I want off system pvp incentives, so that people like Adrian may allow his clan to farm, war, and do 1v1. hell maybe even osw.

because those that do osw, the numbers are fading.

Thank you Mr. Clan founder for allowing me to show everyone the reason why I want pvp incentives.

Also, think on this. Your players who enjoy pvp, have to hide their farming from your eyes. What kind of clan can create a "family vibe" when they have members who feel like they must hide things from you?

So again, No Support.

11. I read that just as ZetA did.

-Mercey-, You are one of my absolute favorite players in this game. I can still never thank you enough with helping me build up Team South America in the Continental Wars.

Still, I don't join clans as perm or support clans that only pvp to jump players, like Zaft is jumping me, or clans that don't allow farming. I may visit them, I may ee with them, but that is as far as it goes. I honor your support to them but I would not give them mine. It is still sad that they have players that have to hide the fact that they farm from the owner.

Because, you know, Hitting repetitive epic battles and growth is more important than the fun that is gained from pvp.

12. See rusted i underatand that u want pvp but its kinda funny how u say u want pvp and when u look at ur clans record i see alot of hte and rotwb and if i am correct were u not just complianing about them so its ok for u but not others then ? I am confused

13.  Please fight this outside of thread.
    Thanks

14. okay, first off. Look at those ebs records and find my name. Go ahead, have a look.

2nd, you may want to ask around about my clan before assuming we are all about ebs. We have our reason to run these ebs and those reasons are obvious, and growth isn't one of them.

Also, I never once said that ebs was bad, my point is no farming, which is encouraged in my clan.

So you are confused.

Now I am sure OurClan has a ton of awesome members with awesome pvpers, and awesome values. My stance still stands. Still it is my opinion, not one that everyone agrees too.

Best of luck with you clan and hopefully y'all grow enough to drop that damn no farming rule. I mean my God, you have Balto in the clan and that guy farms so much he should be sponsered by John Deere. :lol:

To op, everything said is on subject, and per RoC and ToU, I do not have to leave, nor am I picking or starting a fight. Just decussing my thoughts about the clan rules. Though, I feel my point is clear enough.

15. Balto does farm a lot but only those smaller than him :lol: so he's not a great PvP guy in my eyes.

16. Support because Rusted went all pvp noob rant here. :lol: :lol:

And the balto is sponsored by John Deere comment.

Of course, balto is also sponsored by Pranks and Spanks. :lol:

17. Zeta say that to all the people I've fought that are bigger than me ive only rebuilt this much so I could hit some bigger people that have actual knowledge of the game.

18. Damn it 3 I hate you :lol:  I'll get you back I really will.

19. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Just wait balto, I still have so many more funnies hidden up my sleeve. I bet you I will blow your mind with the next prank I have cooking up ;)

20. The only thing cooking are the farts under your blanket :eek: