OSF

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Corinthian, Sep 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jailbreak

2. Yea I do have a jailbroken i-pod I just can't be bothered dwnloading something so trivial........ And green lighty...... And colllllooouuurrrrrrfffffuuuulllllll uuuuuuugggghhhhh coollloouuurrrrsss o.o

3. There is a free version, you need to do a couple steps though

4. For questions like emoji, see other threads or ask on walls, as for lights Smartbomb was the first to use the light idea and a few OSFs use it here

5. Well I have no emoji app so I don't use but that doesn't mean I'm not an OSF. And a wigglypuppy has attacked me but only twice but never tried to spy me rozo.

6. Rozofoshozo: "ig's get 7 hits a day on me..." (and Templars added later)
    Dr_anonymous hit me 7 times so I said
    Me: "limit killing me to 5 times warning one"
    Dr: "I'm a Templar"
    Me: "read the posts carfully, he said 7 hits on him not everyone"
    Dr: "what ev"
    Me: "just so you know for later I am not ok with 7 hits from anyone"
    Fortress: "krogg if you are an osf Templars get 7 hits and in return we protect you"
    Me: that was for that one person, I like protection and all but I want to be fair to all" I then posted the quote ok the 1st line
    Fort: "ok well from here in you will no longer receive protection from us"

I took out the un-needed qoutes and shortened the names after thier 1st qoute

Do you think this is fair to me (I sure don't)

7. Notice the "me's" in the qoutes (they are in rozo's qoutes)

8. I think that's legit

9. Rozo you are a member of the Templars I want a reply that I KNOW is not bias

10. Krogg that is the agreement between OSFs and guards if you don't like it then you won't get protection.

11. Ok fine, tell me where I can find this supposed agreement then.

12. Krogg you don't need protection from them

13. Krogg on page 6 of this thread and it use to be on my and fortressess walls and prehaps even one of his threads is the agreement... I'll talk to fortress in a sec goin to sync my phone first and after I'll list all OSFs in one spot

14. There is nothing about 7 hits on page 6, on page 7 however rozo states that Templars can attack HIM 7 times he never said anything about all osf's

15. idk if it's still on corin and fortress's walls but it might still be there

16. See page 2 for extra hits for all guards agreement

17. Ok yes I see it now

18. All current OSFs are(not counting guards):

MiLKiN_MaN
    Benny
    Krogg
    DeeJay
    RozoForshowzo
    Zrake

19. I should reopening tomorrow

20. I should reopen tomorow

Thread Status: