OSF

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Corinthian, Sep 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm in the process of converting into an OSF now.

2. I'm fairly new but I'm growing quickly and I'm not trying to hide behind anyone he'll I put my own name up in the chaos wars but anyways I'd like to join as a guard

3. I am now OSF and Have already been hit 50+ by some people, warnings have been given, further infraction will result in the attacker being farmed out, IG's get 7 hits a day on me...

4. Templars also get 7 hits

5. Yes, Templars too, but Those are thenonly two correct?

6. If you do hit 7, please inform me that your are IG or Tenplar and I will check the list

7. OSF now. I just took down my last defensive building but please keep it to 5 per day. If I need peace for a few I will put a building up so just try back later.

8. oSFs are back again!!!

9. we were always up lol... I just switched off for a while

10. Due to the recent mass spy attacks made on myself, I may revoke myself as an OSF and Add attack units... Stop spam stealing, you aren't succeeding... If people don't stop this OSF is going 

11. This is so helpful. It would be nice to possibly have a list of who actually is an OSF though?

12. Is hawkwood an ofc? If he is, he steals from me one more time, I'm making sure his spys are staying at zero.

13. He's not an osf to my knowledge

14. And yes people I am a guard turned OSF.

15. I am now revoking myself as an OSF because of Wigglypuppy, all hits on me will now be retaliated with a full army assassination... Until this game fixes the defensive units loss, I will now be assassinating all hits on me... Some people just can't seem to learn that spying on an OSF just won't work... I am building a defensive tower later, you can all thank awigglypuppy for Being stupid

16. I am now OSF again, but if ANYONE attampts spying on me, I am permanently no longer OSF, you will NOT succeed, so DONT ruin it for everyone else!

17. YEA! Go wigglypuppy person with weird animal abusive name....... Huh, now i'm severely depressed :( poor wittle puppy that just can't stop wiggl'n!!

18. Hey you people are the people with the green circle thingys right? What exactly do they mean? And how do I get them :D

19. It's the green light to go attack us again, it's from emoji app

20. Is emoji free?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.