Orisons of Glory - Part 8

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 11, 2017.

1. It's says, right in the alchemist, to check forums, for info on the four spells. I've perused the OP and did not see such information . Where will I find it?

3. Reminds me of the gh problem back in the day.

His bfe isn't quite immense btw

I have heard of small players taking a silly amount of event items and only dropping a small amount in return.

4. I don't get how devs work out anything math related. I had someone maybe 15mil cs smaller then me, hit me twice. Once yesterday and once today. He took 7.2k and 7.9k items off of me. That was around 18% yesterday and 12% today. In just one hit. How? I hit him back and I get 140 items??? Why? No shields either side. How does this work? It's frustrating to loose so many items and getting only a few back from only 15mil cs smaller player.

5. @--MFDP-THe-LeGeNDaRy-MaCHiNE--

His BFE is immense for his size. Someone with all that equipment should have enough gold to be 10x his size. He is taking advantage of the new account with little or no BFE.

6. Bud its easy to tresspass on others, you guys don't know who else are on top 10, I still have the gutts to openly keep that on banner,if you had got the same amount of SB that I got in these 2 days, you would have quit the game already, but I'm still there chasing top 10. And if you think I'm doing that by just hitting 1 or 2mcs newbie, then its a false thing I'm pinning 20mcs+ with decent BFA/BFE I have lost around 500bil gold in pots to hit them and still increasing. On weekend I pinned that Zta clan members ranging to 50mcs, they all just cried to Devs after that.
    And Bud the amount of items I have lost till now, in that you can fit in 2-3 top 100 players, but my butt still hanging in top 2 pinning you all

7. Devs,

Nearly at the end of this event. Still very much enjoyed it. I have 3 suggestions

1. Need to look at how the drop mechs work. 1 lucky hit costing 7.75% is too punitive. It does appear to be skewed towards smaller accounts with some bfa and feels as has been said above much like the disastrous SH/ GH EE issues from 3 years back Also part of the fun of pvp is a possibility of revenge. The mechs don't allow this. Someone takes say 15k off u and then only drops 200 items in return cannot be right and is completely soul destroying.

2. The event is way too long. 10 days I will not be doing again. As I've said before 4-5 days max around a weekend could work.

3. With this type of event players have noted a few accounts that appear to be constantly in pin which is humanly impossible for 10 days. It would be very reassuring for the community I'd say the accounts in the top 10 were to get some scrutiny automatically to ensure consistency to TOU. It would go along way to reassure the community the winners are getting there fairly.

All in all it feels like the right direction Devs. With some tweaks as above it could be a great event addition to kaw.

8. Lol if you had fall in my range, You would have filled a pond with your tears in these 10days

9. So this...,
    I casted this odd spell for ships and giggles, and I received absolutely nothing extra for the 8 hours. Complete waste Not that any of this matters in the end, but it would be nice to see follow through.

10. Also, Battle List is broken.
    Saw an old clannie pop onto BL and he's been inactive for 4-6 months at least.
    That and the same names on the list. Seems it's the same for different size tiers

11. I can't see how many item it hide away. Forgot how many item I put into da chest. Can u fix it to next Pvp plz!!

12. You can see it in your misc items on the bottom of your profile

13. Opted out a few days ago, now all my banked items are gone?

14. Says items switch over 24 hours after opt out but haven't does this mean no reward at all lol

15. You will still get you reward

16. I have two pieces of criticism for this event. The first is the imbalance of drop rates between different size builds. Though I agree smaller builds hitting bigger should get more, and bigger hitting smaller should get less, the imbalance should not be so big. The second piece is, though I am not opted out, the difference between opted in and opted out are pretty big. I think the gap there should be lessened as well, and the opted out rewards should at least include the Faithful Hound reward at maybe 60k or 40k, and maybe the Blademace of Steadfastness at 100k or 160k. As well as slightly higher sb and aqua/inferno drops. Theres my 2 cents

17. So you want bigs picking on noobs for a whole event?

18. I think the banking system should be changed. Similar to weekend pvp, you should be able to bank every 5k or so. This way no one can lose more that 5k at a time. People can take break and not worry about losing 50 % of their total (which happened to me, in few hours I lost what I have gained in 5 days). I think this way more people stay in pvp. Also the pay for hitting shouldn't be just base on overall size and should consider the difference in troop size if it is an attack and difference in spy size it is a steal. A 400 mcs with 350 m in attack attacking a 800 mcs hansel is not small against big whereas a 400 mcs hansel stealing 800 mcs hansel is truely small against big. And same for stealing.

19. I disagree with this. Giving opted in players so much better equipment is an incentive for large accounts to stay opted in, when otherwise they should opt out and get an equivalent equipment by easily attaining the 60k-plus rewards. Getting huge amounts of favors, generally, is easier the bigger you are, so giving that opt in incentive ensures that far more players were involved.

20. My problem is not the size its the amount dropped I have bigs hitting me when I say bigs I mean over 200 mill CS over my build hitting me for 4K and I'm hitting them for 1k this without buffs and casts and it's just because I'm more active and have more items the problem is you get punished for being more active which I find a complete joke. Their should be a restriction on how many you gain / lose of a person this should depend on size and item ranking and the ratio should be 2/1 not as much as 10/1 like iv been finding out. Other then the drop ratio I have really enjoy the event 