Orisons of Glory: Part 6

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 2, 2017.

1. Ah, just remembered that for you to do this you also have to have the equipment unequiped.

2. Why is the event equip reward so underwhelming compared to previous events?

3. Why is there no clear indication of how many scales are going to be required to max the harpoon? It was totally clear with the old man temporary ebs how many would be needed.

4. Can confirm LOTL hasn't been dropping scale, although event description says all EBs will.

5. Thanks. I have posted this to the devs so hopefully they can get on a fix asap.

6. I opened one and got 9 mariners charms, cost 2 nobility each. 18 nobs, I traded 25 nobs for 18 nobs. Why do you lie KAW

7. Thanks for the event!

8. Thank you for your sacrifice, I will not be buying nobs for such an event.

9. I let the devs know about this issue as well. Both lotl drops and this issue are being looked at right now.

10. After running Fiendish and looking at the drop rates compared to the cost of it,I'd say ZTA will be a better option for collecting.It costs less to run and you can get quite a few completed in the same time as these Loch Ness eb's.

11. Ring won't enchant past level 4 says its maxed.... Any update?

12. It only goes to that point then you use it to the buy shoulders.

13. So are we going to be able to max lvl our desired equip (ring, shoulders,harpoon) without having to be in the top 10?

14. Nope, it will be like the chest piece that a lot of people have at level 7

15. If tier 5 gives us lvl 4 equip and my goal in the overall event is 25k (which gives 8 empowering scales) that would be enough to lvl the equip to max IF max lvl is 10. Or the devs don't screw us and take away the first 4 lvls when the event ends. I hate equip that can't be maxed -_-

16. You need lvl 5 to get the shoulders and mage says max is level 4 unless info given is wrong

17. From what we can gather it's assumed at event end your chosen item will be level 0 or 5. If given at level 5 it's assumed max enchant level will be 15, and if given at 0 then obviously max level will be 10. But either way, unless you plan to be a top 10 epic battle event winner you will never have it maxed.

18. It's confusing, I know, but it says tier 5 which is lvl 4. I think tier 1 constitutes the initial purchase of the item

19. This is correct. Level 4 is considered tier 5. Once enchanted to 4 you can purchase the shoulders.

20. It'll depend on the cost of upgrading