On Tower Builds...

Discussion in 'Wars' started by joe_, Dec 24, 2012.

1. It wasn't meant to embarrass.

It was meant to show how hypocritical and ironic your comment was.

It got your attention though, that's for sure. So it must mean something. :lol:

2. Stop justifying war wins with "well, I make less". Nobody is arguing what you make, dude. If you're at 0 spies, you can't be touched but by what? A 10m spy half the time? Full atk troops but showing dtw? You serious?

It's a blatant exploit. It doesn't get clearer. Polly's wins got cut. 24dude's wins got cut.

No double standards. That's all I'm saying.

3. May I?

A) Anybody who wishes to bring up the word "cheating" should leave the thread and not post on it.
    B)People are using PA's exploit as an example, but they miss the exploit most similar to this one. Can anybody say "forge trick" for me?

Carry on.

4. Arkst anarchy, please leave thread. You're contributing nothing to discussion. :)

5. It made me proud...  and for that I am disappointed. Also, explain how that's hypocritical

6. um..what? are u serious mate?
    next time you do a haunting plz look at the END plunder (which includes plunder+reward) not just the plunder earned :roll: :roll:
    derp

7. Arkst and anarchy, can you two have your pillow fight elsewhere?

8. Yes, the old cut down a building, put up a new one, and be seen as dtw glitch. Not terribly different, Shol.

9. That's why I brought it up. More comparable example IMO.

10. Dark ace are you serious? I've never made 15b per eb even going full xtals. But I have an attack build friend who does it frequently. And that was before she came close to t5 bc. before you spout what u have heard maybe do a little research for yourself?

11. Because you called me ironic.

Yeah, I'll leave this thread, no need for two pillow fights at once eh?

12. I'm sorry for interrupting your debate joe but I'm going to have to ask you to leave my thread.

Tower builds should be illegal! My two cents

13. It carries further then just Estoc wars... It's not like I put up my towers, war, then rebuild again for a week of banking. I constantly make less plunder indefinitely. If you do the math it really is a disadvantage. Ill let you use your own calculator.

If the devs decide to change the mechanic then it is what it is. Adaptability is a part of life. But there's nothing wrong with using a build that the devs are aware of, moderators approve of, and players enjoy using

14. *ignorant, not ironic.
    :lol:

Sorry, now I leave.

15. Roland, if you have a 50% plunder increase EE bonus, how are you disadvantaged?

16. Because other people with the same 50% increase still have to ability to earn more. My enemy could be potential banking 33% more gold then I can because of my build. I call that a disadvantage

17. @Roland -- While you do make less money, that is not what we are arguing. It is not exploiting the system creating an edge for certain players. If they would fix the dtw glitch the build would be fine. It would have the same amount of advantages and disadvantages as the other builds.

18. Ohh some heat has started, any free spots open? Anarchy is a idiot who likes dolls :roll:

19. are you comparing yourself to a t5BC player? No offense but have you ever decided look at your stats before you compare yourself to an almost t5BC player? :lol: :lol:
    And plz dont make accusations that you cant prove :|
    A HANSEL BUILD EARNS BEST (Plz get that into your head)
    everyone has agreed upon this and SW+EBs are the main reason that people become Hansels
    :roll: :roll: :roll:

20. Hansle not spy build spy build earn less than any build