New We are Rogue Banter thread.

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Semzz, Feb 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Damn, this never ends, Kaw's going to shut down 1 day & you'll all be achieving nothing but to gain the memories of petty forum confrontations & the knowledge, if u've grown wiser, that ya'll could've been the bigger person but weren't.

2. I get that it's not for everyone. Noone forced you to come here and read it though. And what I will get out of it in the end that your missing is knowing that I provided some entertainment for the kind of people who like this kind of thread. ;)

3. You are obviously pretty dense where i am saying you are a liar. See people can say they married and are a full time gangster. Yet it is only words behind a screen and nobody knows the truth of it. As i said before you are just jealous of Mikey .I pity you really semzz you are just a try hard. But you just get lost ammong all the real top notch guys on kaw you dont even get noticed. Try a new avenue this fake act of yours aint working .

4. And another subject change by out of ammo Roni. Your so hell bent on slandering me but unfortunately all you can come up with is fictional stories that are supported by 0 actual facts.

But I suppose everyone should just take your word for it.(even though you have been caught lying on this thread more than once). Do please tell these people some more stuff that they don't know about me. Heck even I'm learning stuff about myself I never knew.

Who knew? ;)

5. Yeah fair call, I can tell a few are just in it to entertain abit and I can see it being an ok way for sum to get away from RL a little. It's just sumtimes when entertainment comes at the expense of trying to make others suffer it gets to me a little. I've been watching roni play forum warriors for years & the novelty wore off I guess. Anyway if ya'll are having fun, u're right to enjoy it & I'll leave ya's to it & mind my own business :)

6. Lol i am a forum warrior am i? i think i am more than that dead- lee . But one thing i aint is a bully.Semzz is displaying all the symptoms of fat children who get bullyied so in turn go on a game and bully others. Pity you too scared to do the same thing dead-lee and say exactly what is evident from semzz display here .You kiss up to the bullys instead of saying exactly whats on your mind.

7. And speaking from a account only made in january 2017 dead-lee yet claiming you have watched me years lol. If you was so observant you would have been wise up to what provokes me.

8. there's also your old dead and buried main, had to kill it because you brought to much crap down on yourself with it!

9. ok roni, i'll respond for entertainment's sake lol. I thought the "...claiming..." part was funny for the obvious reason that players can possess multiple accounts & devices, i took a 6-7 month break & decided to start back with a fresh acct lol. Moving on I thought I saw u say u don't play kaw anymore sumwhere, but to jump on the forums, my mistake if not, & considering u stir up a lot of trouble, whether by retaliation or not, I'd consider that a forum warrior. No offense intended, just my observance from what I've read.
    What semz said was right imo, ppl who do not like it can stay off the thread, my original post was abit arrogant in assuming I should try to stop sumthing that other ppl enjoy or can avoid by removing themselves quite easily & i'm humble enough to admit that. I did say exactly what I meant, I wasn't trying to b rude or overly polite, just honest. And this doesn't seem like bullying to me, from an unbias view it looks like it's give n take, whether for abit of entertainment or to cause suffering or a little of both. I haven't seen the undeniable proof of how it all started so i don't choose to take a side here... & before u start posting ss's again, a few editable & undated ss's from ppl idk well enough do not mean a lot to me or many others I imagine.

If u do feel like u are being bullied, which can suck I understand, my advice is to stay away from the forums for a while & stick to chatting to ppl u kno r cool with u... trying to give ppl a taste of their own medicine only seems to escalate the problem imo. If u r still targeted via wall or pm, etc u can block them, if u r still getting harassed after an observable period of you causing no trouble then make a complaint to ata, if that doesn't work I'd suggest another game, kaw isn't everything. Anyway, if that's all , have a good day roni :)

10. it can not help itself, it is drawn to the light.

11. Well said Dead-Lee.

12. Dead-lee is a alt from rogue. look in the clan he is in there is another rogue account. viewtopic.php?f=7&t=183026 Do know where things stem from before you try to lecture .And there is no rule to say that people who dont be active now in ebs cant still come and read forums . infact i have been out of clan for a few months yet still involved in kaw.From reading about jackson/pipebomb/vex insulting me and killer villain who is now in Tangra. Prompted me to return and me and killer fighted all them accounts.See really you have no clue what actually i am doing. And read zero machines thread. Semzz and rogue went on there to provoke. Tell me how many new members you recruited after your alias & fake mentor recruiting thread ? i doubt not one person because they now know the truth how you are a bullying clan. after i told my story.People deserve to know what you really like.

13. And here I thought Roni was going to make up a story about Dead-Lee being me. Instead she made up a story about him being from we are rogue. Well played Roni, well played. ;)

14. Lol, sorry to laugh, but u are being very paranoid roni. I never said that u weren't allowed to use the forum, just that u r a forum warrior from what i've read, I even said my mistake if not, & a forum warrior is just a playstyle not a durogatory term last I checked, altho it may b used that way by sum, I do not. U're reading in between the lines like u did on my last post to semz, and u r assuming a lot. I swear by my ancestors this is my main now n I have zero affiliation with the clan we are rogue but I am beginning to see why so many around kaw seem to have a problem with you. Is it just because I talked with civility to semz that u think i'm on their side & so choose to make an enemy out of me? Does nething other than harsh words count as sucking up to u? I'm being genuine here now, if u don't understand that's the way ppl respond under civil circumstances than perhaps u r hanging around too many negative influences, & b4 u say nething, that wasn't a crack at apoc but a serious suggestion to make friends with ppl who treat u with respect. Roni take a chill pill, relax & take sum time off the forums, or don't, it's not really my problem. All I was trying to do was give u sum friendly advice to avoid more mess rather than to escalate it, from my bystanders point of view, as most of the mess seems to center around u n u seem concerned about being bullied. If u don't need it that's all u had to say, u can try to make me seem like i'm attacking u verbally all u like but I'm not the type to go starting fights on forums for boredoms sake. So, again have a nice day roni, i'd prefer it if I didn't get a response to this but if u feel u must that's up to u.

15. Dead-lee before you try give me lectures about myself. Go and sort out your writting.Because you are talking in slang . Semzz told me the other day to get hooked on phonics.So i think that applys to you also. And i will continue to come on forums or in the game when ever i want.Nobody can dictate on who can speak on forums or not or who can play kaw or not .So use your own advice and go take another 6 month break. You are obviously a rogue alt.

16. Damn, there just might be sumthing wrong wit u, i'm seriously not trolling u. I just said it was advice lol, no1's telling u what to do, how will u ever gain ne1's respect when ne1 who u disagree with magically becomes an enemy alt lol, n I think u can understand me well enough so slang will do, this isn't an English classroom here. Ask urself this, if another random player comes on n talks civilly with semz whilst disagreeing wit u is it likely they r an alt too? if the answer is yes or most likely than chances are u are overly paranoid.

17. Exactly kaw is a war game not a English lesson .So before you try act all high and mighty you should know the full story before you try critisize others .But gutless people only follow the crowd and turn a blind eye when there's a obvious case of bullying. Check page 18 semzz comment and go give your lectures to semzz because i already have respectable friends whose opinions i value and id turn to them and not randoms. viewtopic.php?f=7&t=183026&hilit=hooked+on+phonics&start=170

18. I never lectured u like I knew the whole story. I gave an opinion & purposefully stated it was based off of what I've read not what I kno. You're the one always saying stuff such as, "u're a no1 and a liar...n every1 in kaw can see I'm right from what I've said...yadda, yadda, yadda", & I'm sure others have approached you simliarly, so I gave u an opinion from sum1 in kaw who's reading these statements, has not formed that opinion & who isn't so entertained by it so much at this point. I'm not trying be superior here n act like I'm all that n a bag of chips, I was arrogant towards both sides in my first post on this thread but decided to correct that fault after being pulled up by semz. Again its opinionative advice from a middle ground not one side or the other, semz seems to enjoy it whereas u don't, which is why I SUGGESTED u to remove yourself rather than them, no1 has to act on 1 word I say but clearly you've got sum sort of inferiority complex & feel every1 is out there to get u at this point. Just let it rest roni, damn! I'm over it, go back to picking on ppl who are truely interested.

Edit: I'll make this my last post so u can have the last word if that's how u want it, I don't really care but thx for opening up my eyes to what a friendly suggestion can turn into with you.

19. I remember having fights like these in jr. high. Bad memories. Bad bad memories. Especially concerning my old Science teacher.

No support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.