New Player Introduction

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Amun-Ra, May 5, 2016.

1. Well done Titan! Glad to see you back in green!

2. This will be updated as throughout the game, any changes are made. I already see something I need to amend but This guide will be kept up to date, and if anything is seen as needed please feel free to pm me and send me your ideas :)

3. Awesome guide,Titan!!!! Very well done. :)

4. Bump until grant comments

5. Change the title to something about anime for that to happen.

6. Another awesome job of giving 110%+ back to the kawmunity bud. You certainly didn't spend that brief vacation time resting on any laurels..really good to see ya wearin the green again! As always,best of luck man :)

7. Awesome job titan as always !

8. Wow....that should be on every players help menu

Incredible work

9. Question about max plunder:
    Is it ok to overshoot this formula: ?

MP = CS (5500)

10. Awesome job Titan!!!!

11. Awesome work Titan!!! Just a little side note and if it has already been mentioned... sorry for posting it again... have been too lazy to read through all the pages. If I am wrong about this, happy to stand corrected... lol but for all the years I have been teaching players about mp, I think I am correct.

You don't need to be at full troop level to test for mp as it is a static value.

Also, I believe it should be performed whilst hitting the same eb like when it used to be done by checking on an OSF, that you didn't change mid stream to a different sized OSF as the results would be different because you were hitting different stats. If you want me to check this out with an alt that I know isn't mp... I would be happy to.

12. Wow forums is going through a revolution

13. You're right.

14. Wendy, you are absolutely correct, I can amend this with no problem. I will mention to use the same eb, as for one doesn't need to be 100%, only reason I put that is due to new players don't make much at start and thought it would look more intriguing seeing what they would at max being maxed troops and spies. :)

15. lol.... sorry Titan, me again.... but am just thinking about the important things I teach newbies in regard to allies and how important they are to making gold and I always point out to them that they are more important than their own stats plunder .... 1. they make more gold from their allies bonus than their plunder from stats and 2. that as their soldiers decrease when attacking so does the gold they make, whereas because the allies bonus is static, this is guaranteed plunder they are going to make no matter how many soldiers they have.

I know you said for them not to sell their allies for upgrading as their plunder will decrease but I like to explain why to them so they really get how important they are for the above 2 reasons and my next comment to them would be "so what is the point of selling your allies to upgrade if you go back to making no gold".

Hope I'm not being annoying but I think this is the most important thing for them to understand properly when they are starting out.

16. Great job on that titan, it seems very helpful to new players. Keep it up 

17. Totally support this.
    And op, you can also add some aspects about banking. I think, it needs to be in the guide, too.
    The simple choice of banking in allies or banking in pots and bars. Alot of new players choose banking on allies because it is more convenient. But they dont realize that allies can not be instantly sold unless they already have lots of friends in the game or they have alts.

18. Only problem with this is that new players will not know to look I'm forums

19. It would be good if this guide had an ingame link instead of having to be found in forums or alternatively a popup directing them to forums like they do for the events. But think an ingame link would be better because a lot who have been playing a while would find some of the information useful too. I know I have taught many players past newbie stats about mp. They know the allies are important for gold but don't know the specifics or how to check for mp.