New & Improved Chat Filter

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: New

instead of losing time making such stupid updates why not update the lb's.
    noob devs

2. Re: New

Dumb

3. Re: New

Instead of fixing things that aren't broken, could you please update favor lb?

Kkthnxbye

4. Support, don't see the big deal. Rarely sweared in CC anyway.

5. Re: New

**** that **** motherfucking cocksuckers

(Testing)

Can we still cuss at you in feedback?

6. Man, it sure gets boring in CC having to put my own * in the middle of my "vulgar" language.
    :roll:

7. here is my problem. i rarely sweared in cc either. by that, i mean i didn't bypass. i let the asterisks do that talking for me.

now if i want that same sentiment to be seen, i have to bypass and ACTUALLY use the words the censor was designed to prevent. its idiocy.

8. Re: New

Id rather you updated the filter to allow words that have nothing to do with a curse but happen to have the same letters somewhere in them. Perhaps we can get that update. Don't care about this update one way or another.
    I wouldn't allow my kids on here anyway and they're 20,18,16,11, and 7.  it's not the language but the constant innuendo.

9. Though I understand what you're saying......

What some people fail to realize, is that ATA is rated 9+ on the app store. Regardless of how many adults play and spend money on this game, they are still marked at 9+. (13 Somewhere else I think.)

There are only a limited amount of four letter swear words that can fit a four asterisk space. That's where ATA"s problem comes in at.

Anything can be interpreted differently by two people who read the very same thing. In order to eliminate that interpretation, ATA has moved to take out the words entirely.

Or, that's my take on it.

10. That would have gotten you silenced before, in WC/Forums/Walls.

11. Re: New

Holy Duck.

12. I personally as a newb got away with a naughty name fr months and loved it so much I would sometimes start up kaw just to feel like a bad donkey

This update is useless turns players away and makes me not want to give a dime to ata ever until it is fixed

13. Re: New

 Tell your mods to silence on context, silencing bcuz there are stars in your sentence made me Rolf (I was on the ground already at the time and the laughing was me crying)

14. Re: New

No support

15. Can we get favor update please

16. People reading this thread be like:

[​IMG]

17. Re: New

How about auto translator in Eurasian wc?

18. Re: New

Don't you agree that mild cursing helps to show people's emotions in kaw?

19. Re: New

Really some are complaining about the developers trying to encourage an appropriate level of language for the rating of the game?

Sure great idea folks. Lets just trash our forums and get kaw kicked from app stores for inappropriate content.

Maybe some people should just learn to communicate more efficiently without having to resort to using expletives.

Good move devs.

20. Re: New

Ahhhh how about u work on something else in the game... Maybe bettering wars...stupid devs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.