New & Improved Chat Filter

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. so if this new feature was such a great advancement, why do you keep deleting the posts of people trying them out? :lol:

2. Re: New

hey you!

3. Re: New

Honestly though you say that players are turned away by censored word but yet people get themselves into a conversation... Censored words are not used unless someone aggravated them...So adding more ways that someone can't speak doesn't help. What you should be doing is adding more responsible mods and give mods the option to delete messages on wc after they silenced someone. Also in clan chat if someone is using a censored word then the punishment should be determined by the clan owner and not by a computer. The clan leader will run the clan he wants to run and if the F word is accepted by him then let it be used.

4. This is a stupid, *******, waste of time and money. Most people who play this game are at the age where they enjoy dropping words like ****, or ****, or *****. And 60% percent of the fun in this game is talking cash ****. Its hard to talk cash ****, without the ****. Its ******* ridiculous. How can I call you a ***** if the word ***** don't even pop up in star??? I predict an even heavier amount of bypassing in WC now.

5. Because they add nothing to the thread other and are basically spam.

6. Re: New

My post got deleted of me testing it? Lmao.

7. Re: New

Out of all the things u can chose to update, u chose this?

8. Oh, NOW you're cracking down on spam.

9. Those who bypass will always bypass. No filter can prevent every bypass. However for those users a silence works very nicely :)

10. Re: New

11. Re: New

Mine did too

You could argue that NOT deleting test posts may reduce the probability of repeat tests since others will have seen the results.

12. Re: New

At least half of the words that weren't bypassing are now not starred out 

13. they do add something. they let people see the feature in action. if you keep deleting "tests", you will just see more people doing it to see for themselves.

14. Re: New

Word - great minds, buddy. Great minds...

15. great minds never think alike, that's what makes them great. and us simply above average.

16. Re: New

ARE YOU ******* KIDDING ME?

17. Re: New

This is stupid. If someone doesn't like swearing in cc they can leave. We can still ass it up, right?

18. 

19. Re: New

Devs have ruined the game basically, trash talking was the only fun thing in this game , now it's turned into kingdoms at 

20. Re: New

Yep BECAUSE ALL. THE 9 year old your protecting dpend a **** load of money on the game ass hats

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.