New Epic Battle and Items!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Mar 7, 2012.

1. I'v gotten three so far :)..so happy 

2. If you have questions or concerns about the equipment and which goes to which, please refer to this stickied guide by Wulf: Equipment Guide

3. What items do u use for this eb

4. I got swarm of locusts. And mind scream. I don't know what they r or do and I can't find them anywhere in my profile. Anyone know anything about them

5. Locust swarm and mind scream are potion rewarded for beating City of the Dead and The Destroyer. Mind scream is a spy attack potion, and locust swarm is attack potion.

Locust scream is also needed to be Figure of Death, which awards two others potions.

6. Thank u. I guess I just overlooked it when I was looking through the potions.

7. Wait is it possible to get two rings and equip them both at the same time to get 2x the benefits from the ring?

8. The new items are the epic are awesome to get bigger status

9. ERR NOT to put to fine a point on this But Claws of Carnage :lol: is now called Talons of Carnage Please edit the first post to reflect this error :lol:

10. Oops I forgot to say a very big thanks guys great job on keeping this game interesting

11. Woo hoo I just hate how hard they are to get sometimes

12. Kaw wanna us to running around between many clans? Why not working on implovemnt of war system??

13. @pfklll true that would help

14. I know afk :( I hate having to go to another clan to do endless fods and still get nothing :(

15. please remove my per silence! I've changed!!!

16. Do u realize that u put claws not talons lol