my recruitment and mentoring thread

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by WAR-Rogue-RAW, Feb 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. some of those ss would be nice to see, ty for your imput Ash, and as a side note, I don't think Apoc really had anything to do with the demise of ZAFT, we all seen the mass exodus of ZAFT lb before Apoc jumped on them.....something stinks right there!

2. No support

3. It's kinda funny how majority of the apocalypse and mainly kotfe roster is ex ZAFT. They all hate on ZAFT and claim that they were the ultimate bullies when in fact their rosters are full of them?
    Ironic.

4. Ash. Now be nice. You know all my allies are for sale. :)

5. That is exactly what you did along with all the apoc flee'ers that left along with you after being apoc for years when you thought they were all hunky dorey and the place to be. So really anyone who jumps to the other side alliance it is only a reflection on you and your own traits of loyalty. Even being treated badly by your own original alliance or clan members .Still isnt grounds to join the enemy team .You could have stayed in a neutral clan and still had as much fun. So joining the opposing side was just for added protection. i could never be a sellout .

6. isn't that the pot calling the kettle black? what a parasite!

7. Yes exactly thats what LadyAsh did also so she is a hypercrite. And calling other people or the enemy eb fairies when they only have to look at your giant stats to conclude you are also a eb fairy .Also not forgetting not so long ago Yafi had the christmas campaign. That anybody who has a banner declaring do not hire my allies.Then Yafi will farm them until they remove the allie hoarding banner.Both alliances and even normal clans were guilty of doing it.

8. leach, go suck on someone else!

9. Lets be honest rogue you leeched on Zero Machines topic from his thread and stole it.

10. coming from queen leach, you know all about that, go before you cause someone to get something they can't get rid of.

11. What a mature reply .Another good reason for not choosing rogue to be a mentor.He is full of disgusting inuendos which verge on bullying insults and personal attacks.

12. when it comes to a sucker like you it's no holds barred, you're a parasite, you bring nothing positive therefore you get what you give, everyone knows. go back to your hole!

13. Okay boss , i'll go back to my hole now because myself, Huma-Hit , ArrowToTheKnee and Zero Machine have already kicked the dirt over you !!

14. I was helped out in my early days of returning to KaW by a few very generous players. Some taught me how to build, others told me how to grow, and a few taught me how to OSW. None of them though held back any information I needed to to grow. Id like to do the same for someone else.

15. Huma can't handle a little pvp I see, sad, so very sad but I must say, pretty typical for Apoc.

17. LOL. I am hitting you 5x more than you offer your inc. 3-4 hits every hour or so is weak. Ohh. You also dropped your troops making you easy as pie to burn. Got rid of the allie cause you know you were gonna be stripped. LOL. Very obvious you been trained in the school of delusional kids.

18. you maybe be hitting me more but lets compare wins. and if you're loosing on me and I'm still making my gold you're still a looser and you're also not waisting someone else's resources, thats win win. also, I have my album to work on, stay in my news player, make yourself useful for once!

19. LOL. Hope you are taking correct SS of all those wins. Lol. I see lots of fails. Over time you will see me continue to hit you and grow. You will fail and to date you have shrunk. That's a whole new kind of pathetic

20. (giggle) OoooooK!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.