my recruitment and mentoring thread

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by WAR-Rogue-RAW, Feb 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well I did accidentally disband the clan, an easy enough fact because we're all back in the new d(space)k(space)o(space)d ;)

I stopped because a dollars worth of nickels is nothing to write home about

2. are you accusing me of being Apoc? you are still spending to much time in speculation but as I stated, I doubt you'll get a clue.

3. Why would i accuse u of being Apoc,no ur d k o d lolz,and yes i know Rogues was allies with d k o d before the war,i used to be a Rogue,Rogue just doesn't remember his ex clannies 2 well,u can say u havent merged all u want but it doesn't stop it from being true,why not send d k o d members over to Rogues and fight from there? Why is it that every new member that Rogues recruit ends up going to d k o d instead of staying and helping thier clan grow? Simple cause We are Rogues and D k o d are one,no matter how u put it,i know i know,Rogue doesn't wanna involve We are Rogues in the osw,but when all his main members are at d k o d its the same thing numpies

4. HaHa arrow you moron, fact finding mission for you. Find one clan that we have cf to.Find one We've pushed for cf. :)

5. Rogue u ever wonder why ive never hit into ur clan with my alt or main? U think no one notices lol, its cause i do know who u are,and i did have respect for the old Rogue i knew,meanwhile all youve done is insult me and call me a bully etc yeah you show everyone how u guys are fighting the "good fight",and meanwhile I'll just be here Not hitting into Rogues outta Respect for a person i used to know

6. Didnt u guys cf to iss lolz and werent u beating on vampys eb clan not to long ago 

7. you got me, I don't remember you, there's probably a very good reason for that, you however are in the historically most bully alliance KaW has known, you represent therefor you are. you made your choices and I make mine.

8. Yeah ur right cause before when zaft wouldn't let anyone hire of off them or even talk bad about them for years,they were saints of kaw,and u guys are allies with them,if u cant see that ur even more hopeless then i though

9. I would honestly like to know your definition of bully. Your alliance is losing. Buckle down and fight back. It's part of the game. Don't call the wining side bullies.

And as a matter of fact. I stopped hitting one of your members who asked politely to be left alone. He was DKOD at the time. Now sits in Rogue. Him being there reinforces the fact you are basically the same clan. But even I have a bleeding heart at times. :)

10. I also had a d k o d member pm and asked me if i could stop hitting him,the guy showed alot respect even though he was on the other side (the rest of d k o d could learn something from him) so we made an agreement and i stopped hitting him,but of course u wont tell everyone that part huh,just the parts that make u sound good while trying to make us out for something we aren't.i digress 

11. Wrong on one count and half a story on another. Mutual walk away with SoS/ISS. That war is actually where the quote Huma accuses me of googling came out, from rogue to Frank via Frank's wall.
    As to vampys retreat one of her main admins x_x stripped a dkod bank so yeah we hit them till they cf and gave us 10 passes to vampys (which we didn't use fyi, it was the principle). So arrow you found a couple facts but neither one worked for you, feel free to dig some more though. ;)

12. I think it's only fair that a mod deletes apoc posts from these threads. I mean.. no one broke ToU but that doesn't seem to matter.
    Bias and hypocrisy? Naaah. Coincidence? Yeeees.

13. Mutual cf okies 

14. Very easily verifiable arrow, was we are rogue vs sos, sos escalated to sos/ISS vs we are rogue, we escalated to we are rogue/dkod vs sos/ISS and had some outside help on strips, mutual walk away was brokered with terms that were met and also provable and now we're friends with sos so umm yeah. ;)

I'll also take ronis silence as her understanding that her timeline and facts were also wrong. I will still accept an apology from you Roni, and still offer one if you can in anyway prove my facts wrong. ;)

15. Semzz trying desperatly to put words to cover up my known experience knowing "We are rogue " did join in to gang bully 1 person. in fact it was , death inc , we are rogue, The outlawz, hol, Storins clan rise against , also w.a.r joined in also.Dkod passed my name out to whoever they knew .And rogue being dkod puppets joined in .

16. Roni I have in this thread proven you wrong, you claim this happened years before you met donrico and before I joined we are rogue which was 3 days after it was made, I don't doubt you were farmed but we are rogue the clan didn't exist at that time and none of us were in any of the other clans you mention. You are wrong Roni period end of story. Please make with the proof because I'm pretty sure everything I said is easily verifiable.

17. So couldnt even get the win huh,lameeee

18. i am the person who they attacked stop trying to cover up the fact you joined in with gang bullying. You must have a really guilty conscience . But you aint man enough or mature enough to admit that your clan acted in a disgusting manner.

19. Guilty as charged we are rogue. i have no need to make it up i have stated it on many threads going back years.Rogue screenname knows i aint lying. This is another reason we are rogue aint a decent clan to join. if they cant admit their past mistakes .They are not to be trusted in the future. = not good role models for new players.

20. I don't care what you think of the clan, I don't care if anyone new joins or doesn't, I care about 1 thing, facts. The fact is what you are claiming never happened the clan didn't exist. Maybe all those other clans farmed you, maybe they didn't I don't know because this is the first time I've ever heard of it. Proof Roni where is your proof Roni ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.