Mod vs VK War

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Cow, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Shouuld be kaw devs and support against a group of apes.

Now that, is worth paying to see.

2. Way to rain on my parade...

3. Untrue. It was implemented previously.
    It won't happen again because people bitched about gambling being inappropriate for a 9+ game.

4. I already went over this. The game is dying too badly for them to implement anything new. They won't waste their time on it.

5. VK's have atropos, gg wp mods.

6. VKs can be the people who spam cc when WC asks everyone to clear cc for brief lmao

7. Support
    Really neat idea :)

8. Thank you

9. Kaw_community hasn't replied...

10. I know.
    Where are you kaw_community
    :(

11. Sorry it offends you that not everyone is lining up to kiss your VK ass.

The problem is none of you VK have the almonds to make me give it up.

As for me giving them attention, some VKs are pretty good at blowing their own horns. moody made a whole thread where he basically said " we are VKs come and kiss our ass." Sean893 once said he was "acting as a representative of the Kaw community". Really? Since when?

If you fruity boy VKs are so upset about me calling you out on your crap, do something about it. It's a war game. Where's the incoming? Prove to me why I should give you my respect.
    Until a VK decides to grow a pair and try to teach me a lesson, I think I'll keep calling them out.

12. I don't know about you but I'd love to have Sean represent kaw. We'd be known as the nicest app on the App Store. I'd take that any day.

13. Ain't nobody saying "kiss my VK ass". You only read that cause you maaaad. Lulz

14. @slayerbob

First of all, ain't nobody is a double negative, meaning someone is saying it.

If you looked at the Willy comment, bob, you would see Willy is wetting his panties over the fact I dared to question the warrior capabilities of the VK. He feels I have no right to criticize them. In short, he wants me to shut up, bend down, and kiss that big ole VK butt of his.

Your assertion is thus wrong. Next time use the brain before you type.

15. I'm interested in this idea, but I'm sure my stats aren't good enough for me to be valuable in a war like this.

16. Whats with the hostility...

Seriously gentleman, if you guys can't post in a respectful manner don't post at all. Keep in mind, mods reserve the right to forum suspend any player for behavior we deem out of line.

Hostility/flaming/harassment isn't tolerated. I get that some players may be upset over the persona portrayed by some privileged players ( in this case some VK's) - criticizing is totally acceptable (especially in game pvp fortitude). However, bashing is not acceptable. That becomes harassment and there's zero tolerance.

17. ATA should have an anger management department, though cost of crystals and nobs would go up to cover the cost of that department 

Come on all lets just get along may it be rare but let's out do the impossibility 

18. @chaos

"A respectful manner"?

I thought this was a war game. Didn't realize it was a knitting party.

I don't think my initial comment was too terrible. If any VK wants to take a shot at me, be my guest. See how far you get. Be warned, you might end up like this guy:

19. Just be conscious of what you post bro - I wasn't responsible for your previous forum permanent ban. While I may be reasonable, others may not.

This is a war game - but often enough lines are crossed which demand intervention. That's all.